Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Ibcasset - Ibcassetcom

umeghayu

I am not Admin/Owner!!!

https://ibcasset.com

Welcome to every visitor to our website. We at INTERNATIONAL BELIZE ASSET COMPANY ("ibcasset.com") are here to help you make money online, in the most easiest and fast way you will ever find. The IBC Asset team possesses extensive investment and financial industry experience in various traditional and alternative asset classes. We can offer an investment program with various investment portfolios of any value. Our investment service of the highest quality will meet all your expectations from online investments.

Investment plans:

Standard Fund

Daily interest rate: 1.20%

Min deposit: $10

Investment period: 60 (Mon-Fri)

Principal returned: Yes

Compounding: Yes

Mastercard debit card FREE*

Master Fund

Daily interest rate: 2.60%

Min deposit: $100

Investment period: 90 (Mon-Fri)

Premium Fund - New investment opportunity

Daily interest rate: 3.30%

Min deposit: $500

Investment period: 90 (Mon-Fri)

Features project:

#Script - unique

#Accepts - LR, PM

#Ref. commissions - up to 9%

#SSL encrypted

#DDos Protection

#Dedicated Hosting

Link >>> https://ibcasset.com

Standard, Master funds and Premium all the three kinds of plans have the same feature that the principal will be returned at the end of the term, which is quite high considering the daily ROI offered upto 3.3%, they have Mastercard debit card free for all the funds, it's growing fast with lot of deposits in just three days life time.

i am surprised with this program performance so far, as you can see their deposited amount already increased to 40,000+ it seems that admin doing well with his promotion and also give good paying performance for some users, plus maybe because the rate of their plans which make them more successfull for now, but something unique about them that they offered us DEBIT Card :D

Standard, Master funds and Premium all the three kinds of plans have the same feature that the principal will be returned at the end of the term, which is quite high considering the daily ROI offered upto 3.3%, they have Mastercard debit card free for all the funds, it's growing fast with lot of deposits in just three days life time

Nope,the program is actually oferring below 1% as the daily roi for 46 days,'cos the program is only paying from monday - friday,the program should do well just like ERP-FINANCE and that is why it has gained so much funds from the day 1,for the free master card,i don't think that the admin can handle the charges on that,is he going to ship the CARDS for free,the answer is NO,this free card of a thing might destroythis program

benefits we can get from this program is quite profitable though daily gains offered by the program is not very high but the specified time period long enough to make a profit so that we can get a pretty good advantage of this program but I see from multiple monitors that there is this program still has the status of which is still awaiting payment

well i like the site offered plans and the roi which this site offered is very better and fine and it also has the security protection like ssl so its means that the admin is try to grow its site and i think if the admin added some monitor to check the site status then i think it will be more trusted site.

This program has been running for 9days now and the roi is reasonable, there's good security and the script is good so there's a high tendency of this program paying till early investors make great profits. From the statistics, Deposited funds= $192,133.09

while the Reserve funds=$215,230.00. I believe that the Reserved funds should mean the Withdrawn amount because the amount withdrawn wasn't stated. If the Reserved funds=Withdrawn amount, then its unsafe to invest here because the site is now paying more than the amount that has been deposited meaning that the admin is at loss and is paying from his pocket

Well, about the free Master Debit Card from this HYIP here, I am not sure yet. Because so far there is no HYIP can do this for free. It will give so many high costs for the Admin of this HYIP here to work together with the provider. Even like working together with Payoneer Card here. We will see

This program has been running for 9days now and the roi is reasonable, there's good security and the script is good so there's a high tendency of this program paying till early investors make great profits. From the statistics, Deposited funds= $192,133.09

while the Reserve funds=$215,230.00. I believe that the Reserved funds should mean the Withdrawn amount because the amount withdrawn wasn't stated. If the Reserved funds=Withdrawn amount, then its unsafe to invest here because the site is now paying more than the amount that has been deposited meaning that the admin is at loss and is paying from his pocket

I dont think the reserve fund is the fund from the withdrawal.it is a fund that is reserved incase there is any problems with funds in the nearest future.sincerely i hardly trust admins that say they have reserve funds and that is majorly because most of them are lieing.

Well, about the free Master Debit Card from this HYIP here, I am not sure yet. Because so far there is no HYIP can do this for free. It will give so many high costs for the Admin of this HYIP here to work together with the provider. Even like working together with Payoneer Card here. We will see

Yes i was also just wondering to hear the free master card facility and that to from an hyip , i think its may be not true and it is not possible to send this master cards internationally until and unless the organization is a huge one . but here i see that this program don't have that facilities .