Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

careerbux - careerbux.com

obeconline

There is nothing so special with this new PTC program here. The script used by this new PTC program is very common and often used here. Only thing, the announcement on the website here is different with explanation on this thread. We can earn up to $0.025 per Ads click on this PTC

advertising value provided by this program is pretty good but if we are just a standard member in the program is certainly to be able to reach the minimum payout amount is determined by the program will require a very long time since I saw the amount of advertising that is not given too much and many of the ads provided very low value

• 1 month later...

in this time i am not making any clicks on advertisements because currently they're not forking over through LR. admin said that they're facing several technical problem by it but 2 weeks passed aside but their problem seriously isn't solved nevertheless. i think admin don't have a funds to repay by it.

It had been reports along with increasing internet site. In order that only a few persons has not interact this website. The actual repayment number of this web site seemed to be furthermore really low. In order that i seemed to be really perplexed concerning this internet site. If the admin of the internet site seemed to be your honesty guy after that we need to been given your repayment the perfect time to time.