Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gold-Hyip - gold-hyip.com

Anton88

I am not the administrator/owner the project

New fast. Start 18.01.2013

Gold-Hyip.com

About project:

Gold-Hyip - Excitement, Adrenaline, Money!

Excitement, Adrenaline, Money – these are the words which describe the essence of our project! We are not going to put such notions as “investments”, “profit”, “guarantees” and other manipulative words into your head. We offer you the financial game where you can win or lose, like in any other game. But here you can win significantly more!

We give you 5,5%-12,5% of your bet every day depending on the tariff plan you choose! You can withdraw your winnings every day! Or you can bet once more and receive the winnings out of the winnings!

The major rule of the financial game Gold-Hyip is simple: Payments are made to the last penny at the box office. That’s why don’t be too late with the withdrawal of your money! And what if you happen to be late? Then you’ll gain experience that will let you win the next round! Because the Gold-Hyip game runs all the time to let you feel Excitement, Adrenaline again and win Money!!!

Register right now!!!

Plans:

27,5% AFTER 5 DAYS 5,5% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Test $1 - $40 5.50

100% AFTER 15 DAYS 6,67% daily

Start $41 - $100 6.67

250% AFTER 30 DAYS 8,33% daily

Classic $101 - $200 8.33

450% AFTER 45 DAYS 10% daily

Standard $201 - $500 10.00

750% AFTER 60 DAYS 12,5% daily

Jackpot $501 - $2,500 12.50

Accept: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money

Withadraw: Automatic

Referral Commission: 3%

-SSL protection from Comodo

-Licensed Gold Coders

-Deciated Server

Well if you will join the program then go ahead and join there is no objection but for me their plans are all mix so I have no much intension to invest with them because am not comfortable with their plans which they listed here except the admin will do some modification.

The minimum amount to invest is set to one dollar in here, that every investor can afford such amount in here. So, I guess we can go for a test investment in here just to check if everything is fine because a wise investor is always have their test investment before putting the real investment.

That's very correct,the minimum spend here is low,so investors can test run the program,from the payment proof that i have seen above,i don't think there should be a panic from investors,though i never checked any monitor if the status of the program is paying but investors can still give it a try,they have got nothing to lose

• 2 weeks later...

I have just checked the program properly,i think the thread starter (gold-hyip) is the admin of this program,he has really done a great jon on the site,the site is hosted on a dedicated server,it is als full secured and protected from antiddos,it has SSL encryption by COMODO,i think this one should be doing great for a long time