Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

zarafund - zarafund.biz

obeconline

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. Our business time is from Monday to Friday.Payout time: your first interest payment will be deposited directly to your e-currenciesaccount tomorrow between 0:00-23:59 (GMT-08:00) .

payouts: 1.2% daily for 120 working days, 2.5% d

mix/max deposit:$25 - $∞

referral bonus: n/a

JOIN NOW: http://www.zarafund.biz/?refid=obeconline

the minimum investment on this hyip is too much high and also it has a direct investment system which means that we are not required to make an account for deposit in this site.i dont think people can make trust on it.

Yes the minimum Investment is too much and at the same time the site also not good to invest . there is lack of description in the site and no registration page . I am sure that this is just to scam the investors , I don't understand how come people start this investment program with out any proper standards that is the reason day by day the value of hyip is decreasing .

minimum deposit amount specified by this program in my opinion is too high and we will take the risk by investing in the program is also too high because I see the program is not very safe for long-term investment because I also do not see the security protection system found on program and also the absence of a very clear description of the program

i am the member of this site well friends i joined this site but i didn't invest any thing in this site yet site design is not good i must say site design is poor and rates is also not good i have not much confidence in this site well on ther forums i see some members saying this site have good attractive rates and site is good but in my opinion i have not much confidence in this site

site template similar with blogger template and there is no member area provided to investors member. if want to make invest, we can directly transfer the fund without previously login to member area or make register. its really not safe and I guess, many investors would not like it too.