Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Monearninc - Monearninc.biz

xetang

Monearn is an investment program aimed to ordinary people. We decided to create the most favorable conditions for the investment, to give opportunity to the common man to achieve financial peace. Our company consists of a team of professional traders who work successfully in the investment industry for over 10 years. During this period, thousands of people achieve financial peace of mind, and they have achieved recognition and respect among the citizens of many countries. Our main goal is to enable people to multiply their money. Become our client today and check how earning money can be easy for you!

6% daily for 60 business days!

Min $10 - Total 360%

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

VeriSign, COMODO, Thawte and GeoTrust Extended Validation Certificates Warranted identity assurance of Monearn INC and security of your transactionsup to $1,500,000 with unlimited re-issuance.

Accept: LR, PM

Click Here To Join

My latest payment:

Date: 1/7/2013 12:35 AM

Batch: 126607277

From Account: U9810944 (Monearn INC)

Amount: $0.96

Memo: Withdraw to Nguyen Thang from MonearnINC.biz

You should note that this is not new site, it is monearn.com - monearn.biz and now it have backed with new domain is Monearninc.biz and really this site still are paying out very good, I have invested amount $50 here and will upgrade often payments daily with this site, I too just receive a new payment not long ago. My latest payment:

Date: 1/7/2013 2:16 AM

Batch: 126611962

Amount: $1.15

I too have received new payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very fast, site is running better daily when have had near 5000 investors to invest here for to this time, I will upgrade often about payment proofs here and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/7/2013 9:54 PM

Batch: 126727041

Amount: $1.73

brand new hyip site and currently seems they already make good progress. launched 8 days ago and during these period, this hyip able to attract more than 5000 investors to join and make invest. its very good achievement and can be sure that this site currently have a lot of back up capital. with that, maybe the hyip will keep maintain paying for next few weeks.

I noticed that this program has changed the domain name to monearninc.biz. It was formerly monearn.biz. The number of monitors viewing this program are much and majority are having a Paying status with others having a waiting status. Surprisingly, there are two monitors having a Problem status(BestMon and Aim-Profit) but it may be that these monitors are scam monitors because they aren't popular. http://allmonitors.net/hyip/monearninc.biz

yeah,this program is not a new program,though the program is paying hyip monitors and investors that invest with the program.i think the program has worth it takes to sustain the daily return thy are offering investors and the admin of the program should be able to sustain the program for little long and more round,good to see the program s having good support from hyip investors.

We can not give reasons why those 2 monitors are having a waiting status when others having paying status, also we can see that the program is truely paying from xetang's proof. Well its a bit of a puzzle so it will not be bad if we see proof from xetang to confirm the program is paying.

It is not only with my payment proofs, you need going to other forums to see that very many payment proofs of almost investors too have been posted in there, site still are paying out very good, I have deposited all $50 here with many times and receiving at least 2 payments per day, I too just receive 2 new payments with $0.57 and waiting for $1.73 today, I will post it early after received it. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/8/2013 11:12 AM

Batch: 126793935

Amount: $0.57

and

Date: 1/7/2013 10:25 PM

Batch: 126728729

The payment proofs from Xetang are encouraging although its much of a surprise to me that two monitors are having a Problem status on this program. I want to believe that those monitors are scam monitors. It may also be a sign that the program has begun selective payments. Only the next few days will tell.

I think that we only should note invested monitors because almost monitors invested with this site are in status "Paying" and 2 monitors that you are telling, as my idea, they are not good because I don't see them to invest anything here therefore it can't be bad status here, it is not different with scam monitors and really we too can see more near 70 monitors approved for this site and up to 65 monitors in status "Paying", it is best points that we need to note. My latest payment:

Date: 1/9/2013 3:28 PM

Batch: 126962831

I too have received new payment not long ago and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site is very trusted and have had very many investors have cared to this site and investors here, very many payment proofs from investors and monitors showed that this site is developing very good daily . My latest payment:

Date: 1/9/2013 4:04 PM

Batch: 126967746

Amount: $0.87

and

Date: 1/9/2013 5:24 PM

Batch: 126978910

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is very good when they still are paying out very fast for all investors with payments continuously in day, very many payment proofs have been posted in forums from very many investors, it showed that site developing very good and attracting very many new investors to invest daily here. My latest payment:

Date: 1/9/2013 6:12 PM

Batch: 126984484

Yes, it is correct, about 70 monitors approved for this site for to this time with status "Paying", I think that it is greatest site at this time with almost payments always are paid out only within a half of day, I'm receiving payment continuously daily here and it is great when investing here and receive payment daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/10/2013 5:38 AM

Batch: 127028409

Amount: $1.15

Well good to see the payment details of the site and i am sure that this may be paying all the investors till now and i hope they will be paying for a long time because the investment plan is very reasonable to pay buy the admin . but it would be good if the admin also keep the ssl layer to the site since its a long term investment site .

I too have received new payment with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very fast, site is running better daily when have had near 5000 investors to invest here for to this time, I will upgrade often about payment proofs here and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

this is very good to see the payment proof about this site and this is the confirmation that the site is paid or nothing scam so i will definitely join this site and then make some money and if i will paid then i will share my payment proof to assure you about this site.

Ok, hope that you too will join and invest here early, site still are paying out very good when I have received very many payments daily for to this time, they have paid out continuously and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, I too just have new payment today and it is nice when they have paid out very fast. My latest payment:

Date: 1/10/2013 9:19 PM

Batch: 127134264

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they have paid out very good for all investors and monitors, for to this time, I too have had again near $20 after invest $50 here for to this time and it is nice when investing and receive payments daily for this site, as below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 1/10/2013 10:05 PM

Batch: 127137359

Ok, hope that you too will join and invest here early, site still are paying out very good when I have received very many payments daily for to this time, they have paid out continuously and it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, I too just have new payment today and it is nice when they have paid out very fast. My latest payment:

wow you paste here another proof here its a very good for me to see so i am definitely join this site without any tension and now from today i will become the member on this site and start my own earnings in better sense.

Its good to see payment proofs from this program. The program seems to be doing well with monitors as well as majority of the monitors viewing it are having a Paying status. I still wonder why Monearn and Aim-profit have a Not-Paying status.

I think that you shouldn't care to that monitors because they don't invest with this site therefore it don't have anything for discussing about them here, near 70 monitors approved for status "Paying" now and for to this time too have had more 10000 accounts activated, it showed site still developing very good, I think that it is things that we need care at this time. My latest payment:

Date: 1/11/2013 6:08 PM

Batch: 127255843

Memo: N/A