Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Plprofits - Plprofits.com

xetang

This is too real to believe,this program has a good prospects cause for some months now,the status has been paying,am quite glad to see all the good news posted about this site.i will give it a try soon.i hope i reap a good dividends from this.we need more investors to shed more light on this site.

The deposit bonus of $10 to main investment balances for the qualified accounts has been added as promised by the admin, here is the latest update !

All Bonuses Added

We have completed adding the $10 thank you bonus to all investors, as you all know our profits are determined by our betting activities and every now and then we are likely to be in a position to give you a little extra. We hope you appreciate and enjoy the bonus and that you will continue to support the program by bringing in new referrals as many of you have done already.

Tony Admin.

This is too real to believe,this program has a good prospects cause for some months now,the status has been paying,am quite glad to see all the good news posted about this site.i will give it a try soon.i hope i reap a good dividends from this.we need more investors to shed more light on this site.

if you are a risk taker you can take chance to invest in this site dude :D, as far as i know about them admin cycles members money in betting especially sport betting, even in their site we see that they have SSL and DDOS in fact they don't have something like that, and here is their certificate, http://plprofits.com/templates/plprofits/cert.jpg . it will increase their credibility

Yes, it is correct, site have enough protection programs and secure by certification as we have seen and really we too can see that they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors when almost monitors now still listing for this site with status "Paying", I too have had many payments with this site for to this time, it showed clearly about this status. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 2/13/2013 4:27 PM

Batch: 131467261

From Account: U6089965 (PL Profits)

Amount: $1.40

Memo: N/A

Great Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!!

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable with bonus of this site, I'm having faster than payment for tot this time, it is nice when investing and receive payments with this site as below is My latest payment:

Date: 2/18/2013 1:06 PM

Batch: 132062791

From Account: U6089965 (PL Profits)

Amount: $1.05

Memo: N/A