Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

classic-fund - classic-fund.com

HYIPCORE

This site now too have ran complete a day already but still don't have good status in monitors when we too can see that have had monitors invested here but they still in status "Waiting", I hope that this status can be changed early so that investors can see good ways to invest here, other admin too should try to promote more in other monitors because no of monitors approved at this time are too least

after seeing a lot about this site then i found that the site is nice and has many payment proofs which tells that the site is paid site and legit and the members are also seems comfortable about this site so i make up my to join this site and make some money.

well i think this program should be able to sustain the daily return the admin of the program is offering hyip investors,though the total return look kinda high but i can tell it very sustainable but i think the program need to gain support from hyip monitor before we can invest with this program because they might be something we might not be seeing.

The admin of this program has used a good script and good template for this site but the site is not secured,the roi offered in the program is really reasonable and sustainable 'cos i feel that the principal is included in the daily roi,if the admin of this program is honest,i guess the program might be completing at least 2 rounds

The site do not have any proper information about the site and the admin have not at all given any describe details of the site he have just given the investment plans of the site . When i looks into entire site i could not find the rate us page of the site till now i hope it would be good if they provide ratings of the site .

• 2 weeks later...

Classic Fund has been a professional program so far with uninterrupted payments for two full weeks, the single plan, 4% daily for forty days has been good so far, it takes twenty five days to reach 100% BEP then the rest of the fifteen payments will be clear profit on investment.

well the site offered plan should be able to sustain this daily and the admin from the program is providing hyip investors though the total return is very high but i am able to tell the item very sustainable but i do think the program ought to gain service from hyip keep track of before we are able to invest with this program because they might be something we is probably not seeing.

classic-fund for me is a good site, from the first time i visited this site and see they are, their plans also good for middle term investment plan, and it also give us more profitable + admin of this program used licensed script which means that admin truly have intention to make this site as good hyip site which have long lifetime