Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

exigotechnologies - exigotechnologies.com

We have a proven track record of managing treasury risk for over 7 years (more than 1 year online, 2009). Our Investors are spread across the entire business spectrum and we work with many companies in Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa.Managing financial risk effectively is critical to success in any business environment. Exigo serves a growing international client base from the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa. Now (in 2010) we employ about 90 investment and stocks

Up To 3.9% Daily For 45 Days

Plan Amount Spent ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $49 - $999 2.90

Plan 2 $1,000 - $4,999 3.10

Plan 3 $5,000 - $9,999 3.40

Plan 4 $10,000 - $14,999 3.70

Plan 5 $15,000 - $20,000 3.90

Join Here

Comment: Generally, I think this one is on par. A decent design and good plans. The only drawback is lack of support on forums.

I addition to nice site design and good ddos protection this site

has Live support online which make it easy to get the answer for querry

ROI promised is 2.9-3.9% daily for 45 days which is quite reasonable and can be sustained for quite longer period,

But minimum requirement for deposit is 49$ that is much high and not affordable by many of us.

I don't like their plans with that high investment requirements.. Alertpay is available with LR,PM .. it's running from just 28 days & not have much members for their high spendings on every plan. I can also seen the LIve support in online status. THus we can communicate with the agents online. Hope it could be trusted for long time..

The minimum investment of $49 is far too high for me to join this site so i will have to leave it skip now

And also i feel the admin wanted to eliminate testers and newbies from investing here may be for better control and that may be the reason for him to set a higher minimum investment amount

Extract from the site

This is one of the most secure and convenient investment program on the Internet. You can choose your investment hours from home, office or anywhere in the world. All you need is a Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money or Alert Pya account and a personal computer with Internet access. We offer you to become a member of Exigo and receive 131.5% of your deposit during 45 days directly to your Liberty Reserve or Perfect Money or Alert Pay.

Seems like the admin was in a hurry in publishing the site and didn't bother to cross check the site for spelling mistakes which reduces the quality of the site script

@209

If admin can't spell well,then he can pay well too.

?? I don't get your meaning by that. I don't see any relationship between spelling ability and the financial status of the program. It may indicate the admin make his own site and he made it in a hurry, but we cannot prove this one is not a good program based on that

?? I don't get your meaning by that. I don't see any relationship between spelling ability and the financial status of the program. It may indicate the admin make his own site and he made it in a hurry, but we cannot prove this one is not a good program based on that

Hey guys what i wanted to state from my post is that the admin interest in the site quality is low and he never bothered to take extra hassle to crosscheck the information before publishing

So this may imply that the admin may not want to run the site for long

Hey guys what i wanted to state from my post is that the admin interest in the site quality is low and he never bothered to take extra hassle to crosscheck the information before publishing

So this may imply that the admin may not want to run the site for long

Maybe you are right, maybe not. It's because the admin maybe poor in English, after all, the Internet is an international place, not all people are good at English. That's why I said the quality of a program cannot be judged based on that.

Maybe you are right, maybe not. It's because the admin maybe poor in English, after all, the Internet is an international place, not all people are good at English. That's why I said the quality of a program cannot be judged based on that.

I was not judging the admin English knowledge but merely stating that the site is the admin own baby so its always expected for the admin to get few of his close friends opinion before publishing and also he to double check the information. Also the spelling mistake was made in a word which is highly used in online earning world so i feel the admin was busy in launching the site and didn't bother to cross check it