Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

buraq-profit - buraq-profit.com

hyipgoldvnn

i'm not the admin

buraq-profit.com

Our company Buraq-Profit - Get Real Paid Every Time helps you to get an incredible high return on your investments. If you dont like to waste time and if you want to earn big money easy - this program is for you. To participate in our program you need only one thing. All you need is desire to get rich. Our professional financial team and financial advisers are always at your service. We will help you to earn easy way. You can deposit any amount of money at any moment, and we have no withdrawal minimum. You can get your

Our company Buraq-Profit – Get Real Paid Every Time helps you to get an incredible high return on your investments. If you don’t like to waste time and if you want to earn big money easy – this program is for you. To participate in our program you need only one thing. All you need is desire to get rich. Our professional financial team and financial advisers are always at your service. We will help you to earn easy way. You can deposit any amount of money at any moment, and we have no withdrawal minimum. You can get your profit at any moment. And remember – the more you deposit, the more you earn. We have highly profitable investment plans, and you can just choose the more interesting for you. You will be surprised how many people work for our company. And you can earn a huge sum of moneywithout any efforts. Simply deposit money and wait. All the rest will be made by our experts. They are engaged in it for all life, and we can give you guarantees that you won’t risk

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Creation Date: 25-DEC-2012

Updated Date: 25-DEC-2012

Expiration Date: 25-DEC-2013

Nameserver: NS1.SILICONDIRECT.IN

Nameserver: NS2.SILICONDIRECT.IN

Plan:

Platinium 5.00% daily for 90

Standard 4.00% daily for 90

Advance 3.00% daily for 90

Basic 2.50% daily for 90

Plan Name Minimum amount Maximum amount Interest Terms

Standard 500.00 2,999.00 4.00 % 90 Days

Platinium 3,000.00 5,000.00 5.00 % 90 Days

Basic 10.00 99.00 2.50 % 90 Days

Advance 100.00 499.00 3.00 % 90 Days

Join Here

Well, the script used by this HYIP here is nice and pretty here. RoI offered by this HYIP is also still nice and reasonable here. A little thing interesting for me, after seeing the data about Total Deposited: 182.000 I have no idea why this one has to use three zeros after the nominal here

Well, the script used by this HYIP here is nice and pretty here. RoI offered by this HYIP is also still nice and reasonable here. A little thing interesting for me, after seeing the data about Total Deposited: 182.000 I have no idea why this one has to use three zeros after the nominal here

Yes, they have script very good with enough protection program, it too see that they too have good plans and very reasonable for investing, however amount $182000 as list, I think that it is not exactly because they only run about 8 days and they can't have too many same deposit as my idea, special they too don't approve in any monitors. It will be very difficult to believe

I really dont know how that figure $182,000 came about so I dont believe it. The program has not stayed in the market for too long, its bearly started today so the huge amount of investors to me is just a trick admin uses to attract investors to the site. Well as time goes on we can tell if its true from payment proofs.

well i doubt if this program will even pay any hyip investors, came across one hyip monitor that having the program listed with problem already, i guess the admin of the program has refuse to pay investors that have invest with the program.though the program is pretty much still new online the admin might just surprise them later , i wonder the total withdraw was not include in the stats page.

Yes, they have script very good with enough protection program, it too see that they too have good plans and very reasonable for investing, however amount $182000 as list, I think that it is not exactly because they only run about 8 days and they can't have too many same deposit as my idea, special they too don't approve in any monitors. It will be very difficult to believe

That's very correct,the program has acquired a lot of funds and the admin is very honest so he is paying investors on time,I checked the rateus page and this is the message I saw there

This message is for hyip monitors if any hyip monitor want to monitor our program so please do it your self and dont ask us to list our program in your monitor.and if you will get any scam report from investors so you have rights to change our status to scam

This means that the admin doesn't want monitors tarnish the reputation of the program,that is why the admin told hyip monitors not to ask him to list his program on there site

That's very correct,the program has acquired a lot of funds and the admin is very honest so he is paying investors on time,I checked the rateus page and this is the message I saw there

This message is for hyip monitors if any hyip monitor want to monitor our program so please do it your self and dont ask us to list our program in your monitor.and if you will get any scam report from investors so you have rights to change our status to scam

This means that the admin doesn't want monitors tarnish the reputation of the program,that is why the admin told hyip monitors not to ask him to list his program on there site

The design of the site is quite good looking and i am happy to see the interest the admin is paying is quite reasonable to invest and that is trust able to invest with the site . since it is a long term investment site the admin have also added ssl to the site and that is quite good think every one should appreciate .

when i check their status in hyip monitors, i find 2 hyip monitors(which have similiar name) have closed status for this site, you can check it here and here , my suspicious here not come from this hyip site but from this hyip monitors, it seems like they have some problem with this site so maybe that is why admin post something like that in their rate us page.

well its looks like monitors come to reach this site very late because its running from last 9 days.their roi offered in plans is good but last one plan is in our range which has low roi....but we can still earn a good profit from it by investing big amount.but make sure that site is paying.

when i check their status in hyip monitors, i find 2 hyip monitors(which have similiar name) have closed status for this site, you can check it here and here , my suspicious here not come from this hyip site but from this hyip monitors, it seems like they have some problem with this site so maybe that is why admin post something like that in their rate us page.

Really with status "Closed" of 2 monitors, I think that it is not exactly because this site still loading normal and this monitors don't invest here therefore I think that they can't approve for this status, it is not different with fake status, other I too think that this site will be difficult to attract investors because have too least monitors approved now and all is in status "Waiting"

its seems like the scam site because i cannot find any payment proof about this site and not the single member say about this site that it is paid site so i will not take any risk to join this site because may be this site waste my time and i will not take any payment at time or payment paid.