Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Onedollarinvest - Onedollarinvest.biz

xetang

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is idea of per investors, I always want to earn more benefit with this site therefore you can see that I have selected plan 20 days for investing because it bring again more benefit if compare with plan 1 day and other cause so that I have select in this plan, I believe that they can pay out good with it when site have ran more 60 days and only begin monitors not long. My latest payment:

Date: 2/13/2013 2:59 AM

Batch: 131368198

From Account: U5813143 (OneDollarInvest.Biz)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from OneDollarInvest.Biz

Great Paying Site!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!

I too have had new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, it is my 9th payment for to this time and I'm very satisfied when investing here with long plan and it only is a day for receive all my fund, I think that if I can receive payment for this deposit, I too will reinvest here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/14/2013 3:55 PM

Batch: 131608358

Great Paying Site!!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!

Today, I too have received 10th payment for my new deposit in 20 days and with this payment, I too have had again all my fund $10 and can calculate to first benefits with this plan from tomorrow, it is very nice when they still are paying out instant for to to this time, I'm very satisfied when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/15/2013 8:10 AM

Batch: 131683388

Great Paying Site!!!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!

I too have had new payment not long ago and it is my 11th payment for to this site, I'm still about 9 days in benefit and I hope that they can run good and complete paying at least this 9 days and I too will reinvest here, instant payment is very great and it is very fast for receiving payment daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/16/2013 5:07 AM

Batch: 131807343

Good Paying site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!

Its good to do some risk taking in here. but same time I really don't expect to earn in here. Problem with earning online right now especially in a hyip site is that its can turn to scam in matter of few days and chance are we can end up getting loses instead of making profit. I do hope that in two to three years I can earn big amount of money online. But I doubt if I can do that in hyip investing.

No many risks in all because for to this time, I have had again all my fund and have had first benefit with this site after received 12th payment here, they still showing a stable paying and with all payments always are instant for all investors, very many payment proofs still are being posted daily in all forums, it showed that site is developing very good. My latest payment:

Date: 2/17/2013 3:12 AM

Batch: 131903554

Good Paying Site!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that Investors can put fund to invest here, with this payment, I have had again total $13 from time of new deposit and still is 7 days in benefit, it is great when investing here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/18/2013 4:59 AM

Batch: 132003419

Great Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!!

I too just 14th payment of my new deposit and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and with this payment, I have had $4 in benefit and still about 6 days to receive payments here, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/19/2013 4:11 AM

Batch: 132148365

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and it is good place so that investors can put fund when I have received 15 payments for to this time and still is 5 days in benefit here, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 2/20/2013 6:54 AM

Batch: 132337963

Great Paying Site!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when site still running and paying out very stable for all investors and monitors and with this payment, I have had again all $16 with this site and still is 4 days in benefit, it is great when investing here and receive payments daily with this site.

Date: 2/21/2013 3:50 AM

Batch: 132479937

I too have received 18th payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying very good, with this payment, I too have had $8 in benefit and still are about 2 days for benefit, it is great and I too will reinvest here, I will consider to invest more, but first wait for this deposit is expired. My latest payment:

Date: 2/22/2013 4:14 AM

Batch: 132642089

Good Paying Site!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is very nice when they still are paying very good for all investors and monitors, with this payment, it will be not far so that my deposit will expired and I too will reinvest here, site still running very stable and it is reason so that I don't want to stop investing here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/23/2013 2:30 AM

Batch: 132785918

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is very nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, with this payment, I have had again $19 for to this time and still a day in benefit, I too will reinvest here when receive new payment tomorrow, site still running very stable and I still will not stop to invest here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/23/2013 5:40 PM

Batch: 132860810

this looks nice hyip and paying very big number of people which sounds very good.they offer 10% roi for 20 days for your minimum deposit of $1 ,which means if you invest $1 you will get $2 in 20 days which makes very good and if you increase amount you will earn more.And I think this hyip will carry their performance for more few days. So you can invest there .

Yes, it is correct, but I don't invest with $1 that I have invested $10 here for per time and it is great when they still are paying out very good for to this time, site still paying out very good and I have decided to reinvest here and hope that they can run completely at end of my plan, I too will upgrade often about new payments here. My latest payment:

Date: 2/25/2013 3:30 AM

Batch: 132985022

My new deposit:

Date: 2/25/2013 3:33 AM

Batch: 132985284

Sent To: U5813143 (OneDollarInvest.Biz)

Amount: $10.00

Memo: Deposit to OneDollarInvest.Biz User zozo278

200% following 1 days it is like ripped off site, so if you have a new money will not invest to this particular plan it's better should you invest your cash in temporary plan and you accept a success n work strategy so that you don't want to scammed from site such as this, for everyone i would like to skipped this site and discover another web page.

I think that you should check again with all their plans, it is sustainable as my idea and today they too have changed first plan and now it is 65 daily for 30 days and my deposit have been changed to this plan and it is not problem because they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors. My latest payment:

Date: 2/26/2013 6:43 AM

Batch: 133168307

Amount: $0.60

Good Paying site!!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is 2nd payment for plan 30 days and they still are paying out very good for all investors, site still running very stable and I hope that they can run good and complete at end my plan, as below is My latest payment:

Date: 2/27/2013 6:10 AM

Batch: 133331048

Good Paying Site!!!!! Thanks admin!!!!!!!

i think this is an another fantastic program that paying from three months with good plans an there are almost 25-3 hyip monitors are added an in that all are in paying status,so i will surely invest here for low time period after getting the payment then i will try to post payment proofs in this thread

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, it too is my 3rd payment for new deposit with plan 30 days and they still are paying out very good, it still is far to have again all funds but I still hope that this site can run at end of my plan. My latest payment:

Date: 2/28/2013 6:35 AM

Batch: 133501974