Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

vaneax- vaneax.com

Zeus U forgot to write that the plans you describe is vip plans and needs to be paid for. The normal account plans is

test plan

$1.00 - $100.00

0,7%

lock up period 7 days

term 180 days

Starter Plan

$5.00 - $1000.00

1,2%

lock up period 30 days

term 300 days

and so it continues up. When you check out the site there is 2 kinds of accounts the vip account that needs to be paid for

VIP Account

You need to pay $50/month for VIP account. You may subscribe VIP membership monthly, quarterly, semiannually or annually.

For quarterly subscription, 15% discount is offered,

semiannual subscription, 30% discount,

and annual subscription, 50% discount.

The standard accounts dont cost anything, has compound available and less roi. It also gives a less profit if you are out for comission ref. But they dont seems bad either. The site has good security and the faq is clear and well written. Im gonna follow the site until january has began proper. Dont see any rate us yet. And no payments proofs has showed up yet in forums. I prefer wait a while.

YES, we have two kinds of account types: Standard and VIP. For VIP account, you need to pay $50/month at the very beginning to subscribe the VIP membership. But actually you only need to pay $10/month for VIP subsciption since we have Subscription Refund. You will get 80% refund if your total profit is less than 120% of subscription fees. VIP membership is much more profitable than standard one: higher interest (150% of standard account) and higher commission(200% of Sstandard account).

Now you can check "Rate Us" page on our site and there are proof payments also.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks anne, I finally know how we can become VIP members. But I think I would only invest i the Test plans so, no need for me to upgrade. how many people would withdraw immediate after the lock period like me??

Actually it is easy to subscribe for VIP membership in our program.

VIP membership is much more profitable than standard one:higher interest(150% of standard account) and higher commission(200% of standard account). Also you can get 80% refund if your total profit is less than 120% of subscription fees.

You can have a trial in our Test plan, but you will make more profits with VIP membership.

good one for long term hyip program...with 1% daily this program will be very stable if they can get funds daily...also they open a plan with low minimum deposit so many new members can join and invest here...

site also looks good and attractive....referral commission is 10% which I think is good to make people promote this hyip...

Our investment program is serious and long-term. Our daily interest rate is relatively high. Even in our Test Plan, you can enjoy at least 0.5% interest with Standard account. Our program can meet different members' needs.

Also we have affiliate program and provide referral commission up to 10%. You can make more profits by promoting our program.

Good to see the minimum investment is just $1 but its not attractive to invest $1 here

As the daily ROI of $0.0105 will be going for the transaction fees so that the site is not attractive to withdraw daily

We provide Test plan only for a trial in our investment program with the minimum amount $1. With the $1, you can make profits every day. The daily interest for Standard account is 0.5% and the lock-up period is 7 days. After 7 days, you can withdraw your principal freely without any fees. If you want to make more profits,then you can invest in other plans and can subscribe VIP membership. VIP membership is much more profitable than standard one:Higher interest(150% of standard account) and higher commission(200% of standard account). Also you can get 80% refund if your total profit is less than 120% of subscription fees.

If you go for the normal account and not vip...then the test plan with $1.00 is giving you only 0,7% a day.

test plan

$1.00 - $100.00

0,7%

lock up period 7 days

term 180 days

the min $1.00 is giving u 0,007 so not even $0,01. In ten days thats $7 cents...Its a little confusing on the homepage you need to check the normal account and then the plans from there and how much they pay..

The ref comission for the normal account and the test plan in it gives 1%. So there is no 10% if you dont wanna spend for a vip account:)

For our test plan, the daily interest may not be so high compared with other plans since this in only for your trial in our investment program. For the specific daily interest rate, you can check our homepage.

Besides, we have two kinds of referral commission: deposit commission and subscription commission. VIP account can enjoy the 10% referral commission rate.

I feel it fair for the program to give more privilige to the vip members

So that more and more member try to upgrade and in return the program get revenue for it,

Despite good benefits for vip members, even standard member can earn fair amount of income here

And in any case roi is reasonable and sustianable for longer term. Further i belive the vip upgrade twist in this hyip will help it last longer.

We give more privilige to VIP members in order to protect their investment interest. VIP members can enjoy much more profitableness than standard account: Higher interest(150% of standard account) and higher commission(200% of standard account). Also you can get 80% refund if your total profit is less than 120% of subscription fees.

Standard account, of course, can also make good profits.

The investment period of 300 days is too long for me to invest here

Since its too rare for a hyip to run such a long period of time

Ou r program is serious. Though our term is 300 days, but our lock-up period even for professional plan is only 90 days. After the lock-up period,you can withdraw your principal back. It is up to your decision on when to withdraw it.

The site policy and plans are bit different from a normal hyip and its similar to a PTP forum where members by paying $50/month can obtain VIP membership which may enable them to earn more than a standard member. But $50 per month seems far too high from my point of view

Since we have subscription refund plan, actually you only need $10/month for subscription. You may need to pay $50/month for subscription at the very beginning. But you can get 80% refund if your total profit is less than120% of subscription fees. So according to this, you only need to pay $10/month. But you can enjoy higher interest and comission rate with VIP membership.

Great to note the investors have various earning options in addition to interest for their investments

1. Referral income

2. Bonus pay on new deposit

3. Bonus on referring new members

Yes, we have provided various options for our investors to make profits:

*Deposit bonus up to $5000

*Contest bonus up to $500

*Referral commission up to 10%

I like the site security system where we cannot access the site immediately but have to go through the security system

The admin has made lots of effort in designing such a wonderful impressive professional looking site and this shows the admin has spent some money in it which implies he doesn't want to cheat or have a hit and run strategy.

The site is using a nice script and its protected by DDOS

I love the live chat option where the investor can get quick feedback for his inquiry

We have adopted DDOS protection dedicated server to guard a safe investment surrouding for our investors.

And also we have online Live Chat in order to help our members properly and timely and have good communication with our members.

It is convenient both for us and our members.

I don't think it will be of any significant to go hunting for referrals as the cut is very low, now what i want to know about this why upgrade? Paying 50bucks a month?

Since we have subscription refund plan, actually you only need $10/month for subscription. You may need to pay $50/month for subscription at the very beginning. But you can get 80% refund if your total profit is less than120% of subscription fees. So according to this, you only need to pay $10/month. But you can enjoy higher interest and comission rate with VIP membership.

the site plans are sustainable and longterm .the testplan was good with $1 as minimum and giving 1.05%daily for 180days give totak of $2profit for $1 investment.but site seeming like wont stay for longtime.

Our program is a serious and sophisticated program aiming at long-standing development.

Currently we focus on promotion, and have already established favorable relationship with more and more reputable site admins. Please refer to our Rate Us page.

Later we will forcus on optimizing and developing our site and service to our best. You will see our design is more beautuful, our system is easier to operate, our support is more friendly and dedicated, and meanwhile, we will win higher reputation in this industry.

What,this program is worth trying,with a low minimum investment $1,as the test plan,but the roi aren't that high,but one can earn good amount of dollars if he invests more than the min.How i wish this hyip will last long to the length of it's plan.

Our program is serious and well designed.

The Test plan is only for those who want to have a trial in our investment program. But it is convenient for a trial with the minimum investment $1.

Now we have established good cooperation with some reputable sites admins and you can check on Rate Us page on our site.

After signing up this hyip, email activation was sent to a investor but There's no email activation show up to my email. I resend again but again there no email activation. Is there anybody has got experience like I do. I like to invest in here cause I can afford with min deposit, besides there's a automatic withdrawal.

At last, I invest here with small bucks and will support by next payment proof

You have successfully sent a payment from your account U4125601

Date: 1/5/2011 3:41 PM

Batch: 52619706

Sent To: U7147285 (Vaneax)

Amount: $5.00

Memo: N/A

Thank you.

After signing up this hyip, email activation was sent to a investor but There's no email activation show up to my email. I resend again but again there no email activation. Is there anybody has got experience like I do. I like to invest in here cause I can afford with min deposit, besides there's a automatic withdrawal.

Your problem is probably caused by our e-mail server error. You can go to our site to talk to me via Live Chat so that I can help you solve your peoblem. Or you can e-mail to julie@vaneax.com to provide your registration e-mail so that I can help you activate your account manually.

Sorry for the inconvenience brought to you.

A really good hyip and trusted one you've got here@ julie

,with low min invest and a live chat with customer care i think this one hyip will leave a footprint on the soil of hyip history.

We really appreciate your support for Vaneax.

We are customer-oriented and we will do our best to make better service for our members and make them feel comfortable in our investment.

Although the Site is protected, and that the minimum deposit is just $ 1, but the rate of profit is very low,

and the 180-day period is very large, and I do not have the patience,

in addition to the continuation of the site until the end of the period is difficult .

Actually our daily interest rate is not low and relatively high. You can see that our program is aiming at long-term development, so the rate is not low for a long-term investment program. Our members who hold VIP account enjoy high interest rate. The rate for the Test plan is not so high since the Test plan is only for a trial.

Besides, you can withdraw your daily profit at any time you like and also you can withdraw your principal after the lock-up period. The lock-up period is 90 days at most. Actually you should not wait for 180 days.