Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

afxinvestment - afxinvestment.com

http://www.afxinvestment.com

Welcome to AFX Investment.

AFX INVESTMENT LIMITED is incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company, that the company is limited by shares, and the situation of its registered Office is in England. Company Registration No 7394206

Monthly Plans

Plan Deposit Range(in US$) Interest(%)

PLATINUM 5000.00-50000.00 50.00%

Weekly Plans

GOLD 50.00-10000.00 10.00%

Daily Plans

SILVER 50.00-10000.00 1.00%

COPPER 1.00-50.00 0.75%

http://www.afxinvestment.com

For me the only affordable plan in this program is copper

that pay .75% profit daily - which is thing is too low and with this it will take 133 days to reach bep which is quite longer period.

No other plan has less than 50$ minimum - though if one can afford 50$ to invest weekly plan is good to earn 10% a week handsome roi.

The site is having a very high minimum investment's and i feel its too risky to invest $50 immediately to test the site

Since if the site stop paying its a big loss and its not bearable by me

As the admin has stated he will introduce new plans for the new year hope those plans have low minimum investments

Too risky I guess. Monthly plans are actually being evaded by most investors because of the risk of you-know-what-I-mean. The daily plans look unattractive as well because of its unfixed ROI. Minimum investment is also very big. Cheap script and bad plans. I don't think this site will last long.

Too risky I guess. Monthly plans are actually being evaded by most investors because of the risk of you-know-what-I-mean. The daily plans look unattractive as well because of its unfixed ROI. Minimum investment is also very big. Cheap script and bad plans. I don't think this site will last long.

You are right - at least in the sense that reward is not enough comparing the risk

Nor the admin looks has made any big investment on this site so we can expect he shall be forced to take this program to a longer period

And yes minimum deposit is also one of the big concern for this pgoram not able to get much investors.

The plan are for longer period but under the daily payout of 5% plan the investor can easily break even in 20 days even though the plan is running for 100 days

Further i feel the admin has faced to look in to the sustainability issue since its far too difficult for the admin to run the site for long

I feel the admin has removed the copper plan and so its no more available for members to try it

Further the reason may be that the plan would have been initially launched to enable members to test the site and now as the site is well established the admin may have removed the plan

$ 50 minimum deposit!!!

Of course I will not accept that the test site for this amount, even though I was impressed with the plan of profit there

Because at this rate, I can restore the capital after 20 days only

But, of course, admins know that it can not attract many investors in this high minimum .

Admin as i can see those not intend to run this program for small time investors, cause not everyone will want to test a program with this high deposit which the admin read forum posts so he can see what to do about this minimum deposit of his.