Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

oiltradeltd - oiltradeltd.com

http://www.oiltradeltd.com

About the Service

We welcome investors from all worldwide investors.Thank you for chosen Oil Trade Limited as their fund manager. We are pleased to offer you a unique service to multiply your capital. Our mutually beneficial cooperation in Oil Trade Limited service ensures 24/7/365 growth of our customer's funds.

Available Plan

Demo 23% daily $1.00 (min) $99.99 (max) 5 days

Starter 24% daily $100.00 (min) $999.99 (max) 5 days

Basic 28% daily $1000.00 (min) $4999.99 (max) 5 days

Premium 30% daily $5000.00 (min) $50000.00 (max) 5 days

http://www.oiltradeltd.com

@23% daily for 5 days it returns total 115% that is not very exceptionally high return

And even at 24% it return 120% in 5 days that also looks sustainable

Other plans having more than 1000$ minimum requirement i dont think anyone i going to risk this much in a hyip

So this program has potential to stay well in short term - and minimum requirement being 1$ is easy to try.

The site design and the outlook display is so cute and impressive and the script is also beautiful and good

But the site has not installed any site securities

The admin haven't publish any information about the site stats and neither has he installed a Rate-us page to install monitors to list the site

Out of the plans available only the daily ROI of 23%-24% plans are mostly will be invested by members and the other plans are not highly encouraged since the minimum investment on those plans are $1000 and more and not affordable

The plans are for 5 days and where the site has completed 3 days and the monitors are showing paying status so its better to wait and see the hyip completing the fist cycle run before investing here

Good to see the site is offering testers to try the site by having a low investment of $1

But using alertpay i dont think its attractive for me to try the site by depositing $1

Since i have to wait for 4-5 days or till maturity to cumulate the earnings and ensure its $1 or more before i withdraw as alertpay doesn't support transaction below $1

First, I can say that this site is borrowing part of the design of an old scam site. This is already one huge drawback.

Second, it is offering typical cheap plans which always cannot last long. So I decided to skip this one.

If i may ask? What is the name of the old scam hyip that this hyip borrow its design.

Although I have become worried of the site, who calls himself the name of Oil, because of what happened with me from Oilstructure ,

but I do not mind the experience of this site, because it's different here, as this site depends on the plan profit short-term,

unlike the site oilstructure which was based on long-term profit plan .