Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

reffr - reffr.net

obeconline

am kinda confused when i got to the page of this program,firstly the program does not look like a regular hyip program that i have always know and secondly the program has being running online for 3 days now and the program is not having any register member on the program,though thats according to the stats on the page of the program

well the design and script of this site is looking some different and the click rate of site is looking good but referral earning is not good and what is the minimum payout there i am not able to find it on site too, and there are currently only 3 members are online which shows that site is not give good amount of money.

Well, the given equation wrttien in thread is wrong because i have seen in site there is deferrent scenerio and in this site you can only earn by referring people and they don`t have many ads as it should have, furthermore, the site is not looking very popular as they don`t have much users in their place.