Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clixcash - clixcash.net

obeconline

There is nothing too special with this new PTC program here. The script used by this PTC here is using the Next Gen script, which is too common and not good here. Because we see too many PTC programs using this script can not sustain too long in the business here.

i have being trying to know the minimum payout on this forum, i have being to the page of the program to check with the minimum payout on the program but i couldn't get any information that will help me on that,i guess that why the program is not having active members on the program as only 2 members is online of the program.

the site looking good and there are only 620 members are registered but admin paid them 0$ till now the standard members click rate is good and referral earning is also good but what is the minimum payout is there? i am not seen that on that site too, its good that they paid for micro jobs too.

the site looking good and there are only 620 members are registered but admin paid them 0$ till now the standard members click rate is good and referral earning is also good but what is the minimum payout is there? i am not seen that on that site too, its good that they paid for micro jobs too.

Well, there is no good rate for standard member and the rates given in thread are wrong and it could be possible that the admin changed clicking rates, however, you have to click 13 ads and than you will get 0.012$ for it, so it is better to find other PTC rather than work with it.