Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gorgonprojectinvest - gorgonprojectinvest.com

The Gorgon Gas Project is one of the worlds largest natural gas projects and the largest single resource natural gas project in Australia's history. This is a unique opportunity to invest in this incredible land and sea development by not only using the experience of our investment team, but by utilizing the competitive advantage we have of being located in the key areas of the region. This private investment opportunity offers you the chance to profit from the giant resources boom in Asia Pacific and opens the door to a guaranteed high yield ROI from a basket of different companies operating in many different industries that make up this and future projects.

Term Investment Amount Daily Interest (%)

30 Day 'Dampier' $5.00 - $5000 1.9%

90 Day 'Karratha' $25.00 - $25000 2.0%

180 Day 'Pilbara' $25.00 - $50000 2.2%

https://www.gorgonprojectinvest.com

• Downvote 1

The site is having a nice yet simple design and a cheap script

Further the script is secured by DDOS and SSL giving more securities and reduces the risk of the site

The site has been running for 6 days but until now the admin has not installed the Rate-us page to list the monitors and neither the admin publish details of the site stats

The site is offering interest rates that are very much sustainable for a long time. But the minimum investment needed is not affordable by small investors who are not willing to risk their money. One more thing that may hinder investors to put money would be the non-inclusion of monitors on the page, they may never know if this site is really paying.

The admin has designed to offer short term and medium term plans with daily payouts of profits and the principle is paid at maturity. The profits are attractive for the reason when compared with the principle locked period and the bets part is profits are paid all 7 days unlike many other hyips which pays only on business days. But the only limiting factor is no pre maturity withdrawal is permitted

We all know that the things a hyip does or dosent is almost always fake info. The information that is important is the time and the roi togheter with a sense of logical thinking, can i reach bep or not?

But this site is really taking it to the edge in my opinion, a bunch of rubbish.

Who ever believes that they actually by the news on the site:

Clough wins $300m Gorgon contract

Dec-21-2010 05:14:09 PM

Clough Ltd has won a $300 million contract for work on the Gorgon gas project in Western Australia.

"The work involves the transportation and installation of approximately 90km of 50cm pipeline, both offshore and onshore, from Barrow Island to the Dampier Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline," Clough said.

Clough said engineering and procurement would commence immediately. Site work is expected to start and finish in 2012.

Source: http://gorgongasproj...n-contract.html

So if they have this kind of money we really think that they need our investments of $5.00 dollar? And giving us a profit of a 1.0% in 30 days....

So if we should check this gorgon company out in the closer way...im sure we found some fishy stuff...or the news maybe is a little angled:)

Just the contact us page is ridicoulos if u think about it. 300 million, and the contact page is the normal no name, no number just thru the server:)

and even better the office adress is:

AsPac Resources Ltd (Belize)

Head Office

14 Robinson Road

#13-00 Far East

Finance Building

Singapore 048545

We all know that the things a hyip does or dosent is almost always fake info. The information that is important is the time and the roi togheter with a sense of logical thinking, can i reach bep or not?

But this site is really taking it to the edge in my opinion, a bunch of rubbish.

Clough Ltd has won a $300 million contract for work on the Gorgon gas project in Western Australia.

"The work involves the transportation and installation of approximately 90km of 50cm pipeline, both offshore and onshore, from Barrow Island to the Dampier Bunbury Natural Gas Pipeline," Clough said.

Clough said engineering and procurement would commence immediately. Site work is expected to start and finish in 2012.

So if they have this kind of money we really think that they need our investments of $5.00 dollar? And giving us a profit of a 1.0% in 30 days....

So if we should check this gorgon company out in the closer way...im sure we found some fishy stuff...or the news maybe is a little angled:)

Just the contact us page is ridicoulos if u think about it. 300 million, and the contact page is the normal no name, no number just thru the server:)

Head Office

14 Robinson Road

#13-00 Far East

Finance Building

Singapore 048545

Yes, obviously. We all know this is just a normal game and the admin is just telling a story to cover it up, well, at least to make it look better to attract people's attention.

Yes, obviously. We all know this is just a normal game and the admin is just telling a story to cover it up, well, at least to make it look better to attract people's attention.

I agree just like we do wall painting to decorate our room,

Hyip admins take such steps to add attraction to their program

- though not necessary every thing is worth to believe.

I agree just like we do wall painting to decorate our room,

Hyip admins take such steps to add attraction to their program

- though not necessary every thing is worth to believe.

Many admin study the views of its investors comment and structure the hyips in such a way its very difficult to find whether they will turn in to a scam soon or not.

Even recently i have noticed the admin design plans with sustainable return to mislead the investors

Many admin study the views of its investors comment and structure the hyips in such a way its very difficult to find whether they will turn in to a scam soon or not.

Even recently i have noticed the admin design plans with sustainable return to mislead the investors

This is what ive seen under december a lot. Its getting really hard understand which hyip will turn into scam in a month and which u have the time if ur fast in to try to reach at least bep...

anything goes in this world:)

I think this gorgon isnt better or worse then other hyips with similarities..like a different angle, or other ways to make it sustainable in our eyes.

This is what ive seen under december a lot. Its getting really hard understand which hyip will turn into scam in a month and which u have the time if ur fast in to try to reach at least bep...

anything goes in this world:)

I think this gorgon isnt better or worse then other hyips with similarities..like a different angle, or other ways to make it sustainable in our eyes.

Based on the many scam sites available during this month its very difficult to think whether gorgon-project-invest is also one of those scam site which sustainable plans just to give confidence to the investors. Well if the admin of gorgon-project-invest is a legit person there is no possibility for the hyip to close down soon as its plans are practical and sustainable

MNO is one of the oldest investment blogs online has published an independent review of Gorgon Project Invest recently and this gives more attractiveness to the site among the investors. I feel the investors will have more positive attitude towards this hyip after reading this blog

Actually, according to my experience, sites reviewed by MNo are not particularly better, but becoz of the expensive review cost, the admin of short term and med term sites have to wait until their cost is recovered. Of course, we cannot take it as granted as the lifespan of a program depends on other factors as well.

Well, I took a plunge here and get paid instantly after 24 hrs of deposit.

I don't believe this is based on real offline business either, but you should not hang around this Hyip area if you're looking for a real business.

That would be just waste of time.

It's a game, but we're playing and will accept the consequence with D, F or any other choice of words. :lol:

Head Office

14 Robinson Road

#13-00 Far East

Finance Building

Singapore 048545

If you have been online for long playing hyip you will know that they can forge anything and i mean anything to attract investors, and most of the information on their site are 99percent lies. So we investors overlook this and blindly invest into it still.

Well, I took a plunge here and get paid instantly after 24 hrs of deposit.

I don't believe this is based on real offline business either, but you should not hang around this Hyip area if you're looking for a real business.

That would be just waste of time.

It's a game, but we're playing and will accept the consequence with D, F or any other choice of words. :lol:

well, if it HYIP I don't think there is any real business around :D

but from the layout theme I think this site seems good, but who knows what will happen tomorrow, well as long as they can promise to provide profit why don't give a try :P

What hapenned to this site I couldn't even open the site today. a minute ago there is a notification..502 Bad Gateway...after opening the site. lets wait and see tomorrow. wii this Hyip be on track again. I've just invested here for 5 days. It sound bad for me

What hapenned to this site I couldn't even open the site today. a minute ago there is a notification..502 Bad Gateway...after opening the site. lets wait and see tomorrow. wii this Hyip be on track again. I've just invested here for 5 days. It sound bad for me

Clear that the site turned into a scam site, This message appears when I try to login to the site

" 504 Gateway Time-out "

It's good to know that today the site is back to normal, I can open it easily and withdraw as usual. withdrawal is still instant. Hope that what hapenned to this site for last couple days was just temporary down in server just like many members discusses in other forums