Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

safe2earn - safe2earn.com

nomiasif

The script which admin is using is a very cheap one though it is a new script the site do not have a good and professional look . and here we can see that minimum amount to invest is $12 that is high compare to other hyip programs and i am site that most of the investors will be avoiding to invest with this program .

144% for 12 days is very high profit return and it maybe will unable to lead the hyip going for a long run. this site also not proven paying yet and not listed on hyip monitor site too. better investors take wait and see approach first before decide to spend money make invest in this site.

That's it,you have said it all,the total returns is 144%,this is so unreachable,it means that the program is offering about 3.8% as the daily roi without the principal,programs like this,there is no need for checking for the status,I am so sure that this one is a typical scam program,I am already out ot it

i dont think this program is available anymore, i have being trying to access this program and i cant access the program, i tried to check from hyip monitors but only one hyip monitor have this program listed and the hyip monitor did not even invest with the program, i guess i like to know if other members is having same experience like i do

@savehouse that's a good observation. At my end, the site is also unavailable. This is the exact error I encountered when trying to access it with my operamini: Could not locate remote

server. You tried to access the address http://safe2earn.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelt and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Also just a monitor that didn't invest with the program has it listed. There's no better explanation that the program is no more or perhaps the thread starter made a mistake in the url.

@savehouse that's a good observation. At my end, the site is also unavailable. This is the exact error I encountered when trying to access it with my operamini: Could not locate remote

server. You tried to access the address http://safe2earn.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelt and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Also only one monitor that didn't even invest with the program has it listed. There's no better explanation that the program is no more or perhaps the thread starter made a mistake in the url.