Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

NumericInvest - numericinvest.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Numeric Invest is a medium-size investment fund. Only 27 persons work for the fund in Chicago's headquarters and worldwide. Most employees are software developers because of our approach to investment - algorithmic trading. Company was founded in 2011 by four professionals who worked before for huge banks, Goldman Sachs and Bank of New York. Two were (and they actually are) professional currency traders and another two were software development gurus, who also worked at currency trading algorithmic teams. And all were with serious skills in numerical analysis and theory of probability.

Plan:

Investors: 210

Investment range: 10.0 - 1000.0 $

Average investment: $464.0

Today yield: 1.75%

Average yield: 1.9%

Min. invest period: 5 days

YOUR $100 TURNS INTO

After 1 day: $102.3

After 1 week: $112.04

After 1 month: $164.92

After 1 year: $29438.01

Investors: 132

Investment range: 1000.0 - 10000.0 $

Average investment: $2753.0

Today yield: 2.1%

Average yield: 2.27%

Min. invest period: 15 days

YOUR $100 TURNS INTO

After 1 day: $101.9

After 1 week: $109.87

After 1 month: $151.3

After 1 year: $11054.68

Investors: 52

Investment range: 10000.0 - 500000.0 $

Average investment: $12341.0

Today yield: 1.89%

Average yield: 2.7%

Min. invest period: 25 days

YOUR $100 TURNS INTO

After 1 day: $101.5

After 1 week: $107.73

After 1 month: $138.76

After 1 year: $4135.33

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

Join NumericInvest here

Firstly i wound like to say that the script the admin is using is a very cheap script though it is a new one i didnt like the script of the program . they also have the long term investment program but no security provided to the site and this shows the site may be a risky site to invest .

• 2 months later...

the admin is with all the new script but it really looks such as a very affordable script so how can many of us invest on this program plus the site have lasting investment plans they don't have any ssl safety layer on the site looks like marketing and advertising to steer clear of investing on this program.

a very low cost script used by this hyip so, just how can many of us invest with this particular program as well as the site have lasting investment plans nonetheless they dont include any ssl safety layer towards the site. looks like marketing and advertising to prevent investing with this particular program.

• 3 weeks later...

effectively i am not interested to create investment within this hiyp must be low revenue offered within plans and as well so much 100$ is essential for doing investment within this hyip which can be not affordable in my opinion. i dont have enough funds to speculate.