Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Always-pay - Always-pay.com

xetang

We are a group of Experienced Traders and Market Analysts. After years of Professional Trading we have joined our Skills, Knowledge and Talents in the effort to bring a new Reliable Investment Opportunity. As the result of Careful Planning and Joint Work emerged always-pay.com, a Reliable High Yield Investment Program, that offers Big Profit along with Professional approach and security.

We strive very hard to generate Maximum Returns for your Investments, which are made under our Expert guidance. It is all about hitting the right target and making money. You need have no doubts about missing the target, as We Highly Value your Money and Time. This is the very right place for you to be. We will become your fully home based business and you will Earn Money from Home.

150% AFTER 2 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

150% AFTER 2 DAYS $1 - $100 150.00

200% AFTER 3 DAYS

200% AFTER 3 DAYS $101 - $10,000 200.00

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

CHRISTMAS & YEAR END BONUS

CHRISTMAS & YEAR END BONUS $25 - $10,000 100.00

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: Always-pay.com

The admin is offering the New year bonus of $25 to more to the new members and i do know how come it is possible to trust this hyip program who offering bonus to the investor . and i think its always better to avoid this investment sites because they just make to attract the investors not to pay them .

this is just another program hoping to scam investors before they know it, i can only advise investors to stay away from this program,program like this will only pay few hyip monitors to have them listed with paying status and they will make a run on any hyip investors that invest with them.the return offered by the admin of this program is too high

Their plans are very high however with $1 min, I sill hope that they can pay out for investors in some day but really at this time, I think that it can't be because status of them are very bad and their plans are very high and I think that this site can't exist long with this plan, it will be very risk for anyone to invest here even it only is $1 for beginning

this is just another program hoping to scam investors before they know it, i can only advise investors to stay away from this program,program like this will only pay few hyip monitors to have them listed with paying status and they will make a run on any hyip investors that invest with them.the return offered by the admin of this program is too high

What we can see here, obviously this kind of HYIP here is not good at all, and it sounds like a scam HYIP already here. RoI offered by this HYIP is all the way very high and beyond our mind here. Also, we can not trust the HYIP monitors here, because the Admin is paying them

I am surprised to see that there are many of hyip monitor site monitoring and even give paying status. even though the plan looks risky and possibly not sustain long, seems the admin of this site still serious to manage the business. its why he/she keep to maintain paying status till today.

Yes, I'm too very surprise with this status because this site have ran more 150 days already and approved in almost monitors 16 days already although their plans are very high but almost monitors still approve for this site with status "Paying", it is very surprise with this status, but I think that we too need to be careful with them, we only should invest min if want to earn with this site

The admin inhere has manipulted the days the program has been running.check out this statistics:

Started Jul 29, 2012

Running days 154

Total accounts 1562

VIP accounts 85

Visitors online 64

Members online 40

Newest Member Putriyanti

Last update Dec 30, 2012"

154days on ground!!!That is totally untrue.The last time i checked they were on ground for 11days and how come now 154days???Moreover monitors are giving it 16-17days now

http://always-pay.com/?ref=zozo278

It too is problem that I too surprise with this site and its status, site have had still good status in almost monitors although their rates are high and site too have ran 16 days as list in monitors already. I think too that it have problem here therefore we too need to be careful in all before decide to invest here. And most important almost monitors that approved for this site with good status is not good monitors

I really can say admin manipulated the statistics in the site because the program has barely ran 2 weeks yet they deceived investors with 154 days online. Also the roi inhere is very high and thus the program wont stay long though its currently paying. Well I've no intention to invest here but I'll take advantage of the free membership bonus. Hehe

The admin inhere has manipulted the days the program has been running.check out this statistics:

Started Jul 29, 2012

Running days 154

Total accounts 1562

VIP accounts 85

Visitors online 64

Members online 40

Newest Member Putriyanti

Last update Dec 30, 2012"

154days on ground!!!That is totally untrue.The last time i checked they were on ground for 11days and how come now 154days???Moreover monitors are giving it 16-17days now

http://always-pay.com/?ref=zozo278

It is very good finding here. Well, totally we find the Admin is cheating us on the Data here. We can see how easy the data can be manipulated from the Control Panel of the website here. It is not a new thing on the HYIP business for sure. But this shows one proof

if consider the profit rate given, actually is hard to believe that this site able to maintain paying status for more than six month. how good the admin manage investors fund, I think its clearly seen now and maybe this site will keep continue paying till next six month. but to find out the latest payment proof report is still important before decide to make invest.

yesterday i see this site and i take the short review of this site and i come to know the site is the old paid and legit site so i checked the script of this site i found the script of this site is very interesting and useful so that why i join this site and now i am the members now of this site.