Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moreptc - moreptc.com

obeconline

Well, it is very new site and yet no one got payment from this site so this means we should wait for some days because if we intend to upgrade an account here so we need to check it first that admin is paying to their members or not. because this is biggest problem in the PTC sites.

this program look total different from ptc programs that i have always known,but i think the program can get members that will like to click on the program due to the low minimum payout the program has set 0.10$ but i think we need to do proper research before clicking on the program,since the program has to have being paying

this site click rate is looking good but i think it is for upgraded members the earning of standard members is very low and there are lots of ads to clicks but we earn not more and not able to reach minimum payout early and hence i will wait some time before work more there if admin of site increases the click rate or decreases the minimum payout then i work there.