Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trustclicker - trustclicker.com

obeconline

rates are fine but something is really strange here, you have mentioned that payment processors are LR or payza but in real site has not added any payment processors yet.i dont know why you are giving wrong information...

Yeah it is real they are paying with LR too in this way those people who want to purchase or withdraw their amount so they can choose Libertyreserve as an payment processor too, since it is a early updates by the admin therefore, most of users don`t know about it.

according to the thread starter has being running online for 7 days now and the stats on the page of the program is saying the program has not paid any money to members yet but i must warn,i dont think the program is gonna pay any member that click on the program since the program has being running online for few days without payment

the site seems new because there are only 526 members are available and its good that they give free premium membership for new members and 1$ in purchase balance if they pay 1 cent per click for standard members then its good but i am not see minimum payout in site i need to log in site and still there are no any payment proof are updated hence i just wait some time to join this site.