Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashday2day - Cashday2day.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

Welcome to Cash day to day

Cash Day to Day provides you with an opportunity to make stable, timely, high and remarkable profits. This is made possible by our team of professionals in investments opportunities especially during these trying economic times. We all want some extra cash in our day to day lives. Take charge and be in control by making good use of this marvelous opportunity, join us at Cashday2day.com simply create an account, plan your deposits and invest in this program. Its that simple. You put more you get more in return.

118% after 1 Day

Plan Investment Profit(%)

Min $10 - $500: 106%

Min $501 - $2,000: 110%

Min $2,001 - $10,000: 118%

240% after 4 Day

Cd2d2a $10 - $500 160

Cd2d2b $501 - $2,000 200

Cd2d2c $2,001 - $10,000 240

360% after 9 Day

Cd2d3a $10 - $500 280

Cd2d3b $501 - $2,000 320

Cd2d3c $2,001 - $10,000 360

480% after 14 Day

Cd2d4a $10 - $500 400

Cd2d4b $501 - $2,000 440

Cd2d4c $2,001 - $10,000 480

600% after 28 Days

Cd2d5a $10 - $500 520

Cd2d5b $501 - $2,000 560

Cd2d5c $2,001 - $10,000 600

SSL Encryption

DDos Protection

Licensed Script

Dedicated Sever

Accept: Liberty Reserve

Click Here To Join

Firstly i would like to say that the script of the site is not at all good looking and i am sure that this may be a cheap script . and the investment plans are offering a bit high roi to the investors that make most of the people go back from this site and lets e see if they really pay or not . just wait for some monitors ratings and payment proofs of the site .

Yes, I think that your idea are correct, their plans are higher with other sites already but I too think that it too is chances for earning good benefit when invest, $1.2 per day for min $10, I think that it is good benefit to attract investors, It too is not many for a investing that if it is good, it will bring again benefit from this site, I will upgrade often new info about this site, hope that they will be good

The December Plan offered on this HYIP here is very tricky and not reasonable at all. We can see here, to make like 800% RoI in every 3 days is all the way too high and impossible here. The Admin of this HYIP is just want to take our money away here, and run with the money

I think that he will not ever to take your money because you will ever not invest into same site even their plans only is 105% after a day and other, min $500 for this plan, I think that even you want to invest, you too can't, because it is very big, I think that you should be real with your ability and try to discuss with lower plans

i just hope nobody is thinking of giving this program any kinda trail,the program has being running online for 2 days now and the program is having a mix result according to my research on the program,the program is having a problem and paying status with hyip monitors,so i guess investors need to be careful or better still stay way from this program

Oh, it too is surprise when I see that admin too have began to pay out for all investors when almost monitors at this time too have changed status into status "Paying" about their plan, admin too have changed plans as above and as my idea, it is reasonable and not be too high, I too will consider to invest here

high profit rate will be given to investors in short term period of investment contract. can be sure this way will make the site unable to sustain long. moreover there is no hyip monitor site monitoring and involve to make invest here. will be too risky if investors decide to make invest in this hyip site.