Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

prospectgain - prospectgain.com

I'm not admin

http://www.prospectgain.com

ProspectGain.Com is a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public. You can learn about the market timing technique by becoming an investor on our site. In the past, most deals we choose to fund come to us from our network of friend’s entrepreneurs we have worked with or funded in the past, our limited partners. Nowadays we accept fund from peoples around the world. ProspectGain.Com was a well built investment portal which provides a secured, safe and 100% guaranteed investment environment to all people over the world. With a very secured system, which promised to give you the best time of investment with no fear Therefore, We are different from others investment company because we are very serious about our services and customer satisfaction.

p1.jpgp2.jpgp3.jpg

http://www.prospectgain.com

This is really good about this hyip that it is accepting Alert Pay also there are many investors which like to deposit using AP.

Looking at the site it gives very nice impression and has got very interesting plans with reasonable returns

No monitors listed on the site - so cannot see monitors opinion about this site.

I agree with @luci about the issue that Alertpay option offered is good for investors

But considering minimum investment of 10$ i dont think there is any use of investing in daily plan as it will give 15 cent in a day and we cannot withdraw this amount using AP

Even after a week (5 days) we are with 75 cents so two more days and then only we shall be able to withdraw, better select weekly plan as roi offered is 10% and we earn 1$ a week on 10$ invest.

The plans are far too long for 120 days i hope the site could have considered of offering a mix of short and long term plans

The investor may take up to 70 days to break even and its too long

But on the other hand the plans are sustainable and we can expect the site to complete the plan period without any problem

Great to note alertpay is included in to the site payment processor as this will give more protection to the investors to invest here

Since if the site turn in to a scam the investor can file a dispute claim and recover his principle

Unfortunately, this does not happen with all sites

Many of the sites turned out to be scam sites, investors did not succeed in retrieving their money

Although they invested through Alertpay, and I'm one of them .

I don't know why we all trust alert pay to get our fund back from hyip. I once had a case with atomfund.com and till date i have not been able to recover my money from them.

Yes, the same thing happened to me, when invested through Alert Bay in more than one site,

Then converted two of them to scam sites suddenly, and tried to restore my money through Alertpay, but did not succeed in doing so.

In addition to the site, which closes completely, how to Alertpay is trying to restore the money from it??

This should be a case that should alertpay team or admin should take care of.Why do alertpay wants to be like paypal but can't keep up to the standard or their promise,now most hyip are now using alertpay due to the fact that alertpay don't act to according to their promise.How i wish alertpay team will try solving this problem