speedbus

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Post2Pay Admin's News Letter Update April 13, 2011 6:37 PM GMT + 8

Recent Events Explained - Post2Pay Paid to Post Forum is now back

Hello,

Sadly Post2Pay had some database issues, our database became corrupt as I believe, this host cuts script execution short, thus when a backup was taken via the MyBB Admin CP, it wasn't a full backup and tables were missing. Myself and admin tried to recover the database for hours, but it was no good, so we had to go back to an old backup that was created in December (I believe).

Post2Pay apologizes for the inconvience caused, we have lost quite a few members and quite a few posts, however we can make up what's lost relatively quickly I think, within a month or two we'll have 20,000 + posts I think.

For the 1st Week we are offering 8 Points per thread and 6 Points per post Smile

Please register again if your account was lost and post to help us rebuild the site.

Thank you.

i think it is hard to earn there that the 1000 points equal only $1 that mean we have to post 350 posts there to get only 1 dollar , it seems to be impossible for me and other members , any way i will not join there because if that strange rates also i will start my activity at other ptp forums which gives good rates for posting.

The forum is good , but there is no stock to buy in its shop, only available is that 50 points stock which is 5 cents which is not good for a beginner like me who wants to earn a little more so i can start investing in more HYIP's to earn atleast 300$ per month , but seems impossible for me :s