Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

theinternationalprofit - theinternationalprofit.com

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

TheInternationalProfit is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

75 days plan 1.80 - 5.50% daily

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50 1.80

Plan 2 $51 - $250 1.95

Plan 3 $251 - $750 2.15

Plan 4 $751 - $1,500 2.50

Plan 5 $1,501 - $2,500 3.00

Plan 6 $2,501 - $5,000 3.95

Plan 7 $5,001 and more 5.50

http://www.theinternationalprofit.com/?aff=zeusgold.com

This hyip offer 1.8 -5.5% roi daily for 75 days

Though not sure that they return principle but using the calculator on site it shows the returns that offer principal back

In that case returns are quite high, though program may do well with these returns in medium term as principal is going to be returned after expiry of 75 days,

and considering rarely anyone will invest 1000+$ in this program effective roi will only be 1.8-2.5% daily that is not extremely high.

Active accounts 1

VIP accounts 0

Total deposited $ 17.04

Today deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 1.07

Visitors online 6

Members online 0

Newest Member guardian-inves

So far only one investor have invested in the site but since its just launched better to wait for some time to check the site progress before investing here

This program design is simple and nothing looks attractive and it uses a cheap script

Coming to plans though profit promised is not very high but the difference in roi is varying from 1.8 to 5.5 quite noticeable

No rate-us page on site and also despite site is 1 day old now got only 17.04$ deposit and only 1 active account which indicate no response from investors and this hyip is just ignored.

The site is running for 2 day now but still the deposit received is only $ 17.04 which makes me suspicious whether the site will run long

Since the admin may feel its not practical for the site to run continuously

This is easy to understand from the stats that people are not interesting

in making deposits in this hyip and so better we should avoid this program

hyip admin cannot keep paying old investors normally when he dont get new deposits.

The admin is using a free design which is used by many scammed sites and also using a cheap script which is not protected by DDOS and SSL

Further the admin has not installed a Rate-us page to list the monitors and neither has he offering any Live chat service to its investors to communicate and obtain quick feedback and this may all act to the disadvantage of the site and makes the site unpopular among the investors

I dont think its worth even speaking about this site anymore

Since there is no alteration in the site stats of both deposit and withdrawals for the past 4 days

Looks like the site is now a scam

Even no monitors have been listed for this site except for hyiplister which is showing closed status with zero investment

Can not test new site with $ 10, especially because the statistics provided by the website saying it could not attract investors, and these are some statistics for this site :

accounts 1

VIP accounts 0

Total deposited $ 17.04

Today deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 1.07 .

I agree wif you. This one doesn't worth $10 in my opinions. In fact it worths nothing. Even their stat shows no investor is joing them and no monitors are support.

No monitors on the site still, and no response this program got from investors

It is already 6 days when the thread was created and still the program has total Active accounts $ 17.04 deposit and 1.07$ withdrawal and only 1 active member

Looks admin forget after launching the site and neither nor any investor interested in this program.

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

TheInternationalProfit is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

Plan 1 $10 - $50 1.80

Plan 2 $51 - $250 1.95

Plan 3 $251 - $750 2.15

plans look normal,but th rate of .1.80% daily for 75days,which is too long for me considering the time,which is almost 2 and a half month.With just 35% return after plans expires

Plan 1 $10 - $50 1.80

Plan 2 $51 - $250 1.95

Plan 3 $251 - $750 2.15

plans look normal,but th rate of .1.80% daily for 75days,which is too long for me considering the time,which is almost 2 and a half month.With just 35% return after plans expires

this hyip just started their program and still little support I can see here from investor...

plans are seem not very bad at all but maybe still need time for them to gain new members to this program...

minimum deposit is also okay for all investor...admin should do hard work here to proof they are a legit program...

• 2 weeks later...

The site offers a reasonable profit rates, and do not make members feel risky,

but this is not enough to judge the site as legit ,

but there are other important things that make investors feel comfortable with the site,

such as rapid support in case you have any questions ,

instant payment, and attractive design,

I do not think that these qualities are available on this site .

• 2 weeks later...

Well i got this one from my browser too. It says

GeN4 License Issue This license appears to be invalid.

Click here to try again or contact support.Have a new license key?Enter it in "lib/license.php".

Copyright � PTCPay.Com2009 - 2010

haven't see this reply before from any program.Maybe this program is gone,or as any member recieve mail from admin about updating or changing host or something like that?