Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goldenhourly - Goldenhourly.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

banner1.gif

Golden Hourly is a online investment firm dedicated to private equity investments,a company founded by market experts who have joined their ideas for a mega project that is expanding and growing rapidly worldwide.

Plan:

4% Daily For 40 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $50,000 4.00

80% Hourly For 4 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $50,000 80.00

150% Hourly For 3 Hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $50,000 150.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Join Here

this program is just another scam program in disguise, i really dont trust this program to sustain the 40 days plan they are offering due to the hourly plan among the plan the program is offering,though investors can do hit and run on this program,since the program is still new online and i can tell the admin of the program will still be paying.

The daily plan is cool,I think that plan is actually offering 1.5% as the daily roi for 40 days without the principal,the roi is reasonable and sustainable,but what would destroy this program is the hourly plan,hourly plan usually have short life span,so I am afraid this program might not be able to sustain

I believe this main reason this type of program might not become sustained will be there are a lot of on an hourly basis software programs inside it which means their trading authorities would be finding this extremely tough to regulate resources guys allows become sensible simply by definitely remaining out.

offering short term and long term plan and both of them contain different risk level. the long term one have low risk level because offering reasonable daily nett profit in particular period while the short term plan contain high risk because offering high profit return in hourly period. potentially, this hyip will unable to last and if consider to make invest, better choose short term plan and not long term plan.