Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

twimboe - twimboe.com

zyakka

Paying program since 2007, i'm not admin

Real Estate Investments

Have you ever dreamed of investing in properties around the world, which are still in development and low in price?

Well now you can, Twimboe provides you with the opportunity to invest in these properties, with a very nice return on your investment. In some cases, you can double, triple, or even quadruple your money!

We specialize in low priced properties: Properties that are available in the early stages of development within a certain town, city or many other places.

Our offers have weekly, monthly or “right time to sell” terms. This means you can receive payments on a weekly or monthly basis, or you can wait until the most advantageous time to sell (which has the highest return of all). The choice is yours to decide: whichever option you think is best for you. The only thing you have to do is choose an offer, invest in it and wait, because we will do all the work for you!

Xmas/New Year Special: Between December 22 - December 31 all deposits have a 40% deposit bonus!

info about plans you can see in account. I don't post them here coz it take too much place. Choose "invest funds" option in your account

Minimum deposit amount: $ 50.00

Other deposit options are available on request please contact us first

Accept: LR, AP, Bank Wire, Credit card

Join here

revban.gif

When i checked this site out half year ago, i wanted to see some payment proofs from thoose that actually deposited there cash into the rental thing.

I never finded anyone...infact all i did find was that this has the highest affiliate comission ive seen in a program. And either they are paid from the people depositing there money into the program or something is very fishy here.

I didnt come across anything else then affiliates trying to get me deposting cash into the plan. If i was actually gonna see a payment proof from at least a couple of people maybe i rethink my decision not to go in this program. The concept is good, just the proof that is missing....

Well there should be some reason for affiliates being so active to refer others in the program

the only reason i can see is they make good money from affiliate earning and admin should be paying at least affiliates otherwise no body will be interested in promoting,

Though it is as difficult to find out good program from so many as finding a corn from chaff.

Gosh the minimum investment of $50 is far too high for me to afford to invest here so i may have to skip this site

But i feel the reason the admin is maintaining high minimum investment is because he may want to eliminate testers and newbies and maintain a clean site of large serious investors

Gosh the minimum investment of $50 is far too high for me to afford to invest here so i may have to skip this site

But i feel the reason the admin is maintaining high minimum investment is because he may want to eliminate testers and newbies and maintain a clean site of large serious investors

I if i dont remeber wrong heard that the site pays 30.00 for everyone u can get deposit money into the program. In anyway have u seen any payment proof from the site?

Im very curious to know if the site actually pays out good money or not, its been online for a long time.

I can see this one make its site design looks very professional and also they claim to paid since 2007...well let see how they progress in the future....

this site also have a good ddos and sll protection so no need to worry about hacker attack...

the minus point is they offer a very high minimum deposit so I'm sure not many member can invest here...

Hey guys even though the thread starter have stated the minimum investment is $50 when i checked on the plans i find the minimum investment is $150 looks like the admin has recently increased it and this may cause an impact where none of the individuals will be in a position to invest here and only corporate investors may be interested to invest here

Anyone checked the job offer page?

They say sonething about going global and please if u send yor cv maybe u will get hired.

Yes the min that i can see on the site is $150.00 and then depending on the investing project it increase real good up to some thousand.

Decent script but the vital information about the site is not in their homepage. The site has its SSL protection, nice pictures, but the site's way of earning money isn't there. I mean, I don't think this site is the usual HYIP site. But the info like deposit (which is 50$ accdg. to a post here) wasn't even there. If they wanted to attract investors, then they better invest time putting all the necessary information to ATTRACT investors.

The site is using a good design and a ice script

Further its plans and the investment projects are clearly shown giving more trust to the investors

The site is protected by SSL making the site script secured

The admin haven't given detailed information about their office or contact details making it difficult for investors to have access to more information about the admin and his company

• 2 years later...

still the best long lasting program out there and still doing great made a lot of bucks on this one and support stil lthe best

No wonder I find it surprised by this thread has a latest reply since this thread is an old thread opened in 2010. Well I think you are simply blindly replying only because this HYIP website is already labelled as a scam. Don't mislead members here !

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/twimboe.com?final=1

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238009&page=7

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Twimboe-Twimboecom-t232749.html&st=45

• 1 month later...

$375

twimboeproofpayment.jpg

what mislead, you mislead you do everywhere the same, marked scam because admin does not know!!! they mark whatever they want they not even in the program i'am member since 2008 and this is doing like always  christmas get yourself a hobby because you complain everywhere without any proof or anything you not even know anything just because admin marks scam or close threat you believe it how dumb you are... i bet you not even signup!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No wonder I find it surprised by this thread has a latest reply since this thread is an old thread opened in 2010. Well I think you are simply blindly replying only because this HYIP website is already labelled as a scam. Don't mislead members here !

http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/twimboe.com?final=1

http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=238009&page=7

http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Twimboe-Twimboecom-t232749.html&st=45

I fully agree with you. I am one who invested into the so-called "projects" scheme offered by this program. I was supposed to get the first payout in November.  I am yet to get it.  My withdrawal is still pending and I will wait till 10th January to know if i have lost my money.  If I get paid I will surely post here as well in all the forums. I am waiting.

• 2 months later...

THIS IS A COMPLETE SCAM AND CRIMINAL RIPOFF.

The site operates from a place near Bangkok. In fact the poster shilling here is possibly the same scammer behind it. It is the same kind of language and

same sort of expression that I received on my email after I invested and was scammed .  There's one Michael, one Dirk , one John.....all aliases of the same accursed scammer.  More unsuspecting members have lost here , so THIS IS A REAL WARNING FOR ANYONE PLANNING TO PUT A DIME INTO THIS STUFF. 

For more ripoffs by this sham called "TWIMBOE" refer to http://wikiwarnings.com/www-twimboe-com-telemarketing-trap/