Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Dream Financial Group - Dreamfinancialgroup.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to Dream Financial Group where we help you make your dreams a reality. We're a highly experienced Forex trading company based in the United States of America. We've helped thousands of people earn a stable daily profit with little to no knowledge of Forex.

Plan:

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 15.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 16.00

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 17.00

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,Payza,SolidTrustPay,EgoPay

Join Dream Financial Group here

the minimum investment on this program is very ok but the program is not safe for any hyip investor to invest with the program,the daily return the program is promising investors is too high and the total return investors stand to get as well just show the admin of the program is only gonna scam any hyip investors that try t invest with the program

minimum investment is offordable with the daily profit rates offered many investors will be attracted to join in this site and make investment i see some of hyip monitor site monitoring and still give waiting status if this hyip site is paying tomorow the status will be changed to paying hope the site able to last long

I dont think it is needed to be told to anyone or anyone needed to be told that such a program isn't a good one.guys to avoid losing of funds the best we could be doing inhere would just be for us to stay away from such a program since we know the admin would eventually be eluding with funds.

This new HYIP website is not prepared that well. Because I just check the website of this HYIP here, but it is said to be under maintenance. Well, maintenance after few days launching, even less than one week is not a good sign at all for this new HYIP here

i please do not thought it is needed to be informed to help any person or perhaps any person needed to be informed of which such a plan is not a excellent one folks to prevent burning off connected with finances the best we're able to always be undertaking inhere could you should be for all of us to help keep away from such a plan due to the fact young children and can your administrator could eventually always be eluding with finances.

minimum invest is affordable and with daily profit rate offered, many investors will attract to join and make invest. I see there are some of hyip monitor site monitoring and still give waiting report. if this hyip site paying, tomorrow the status report will become paying. hope this site able to last long.

Looks like the roi the site admin is offering is really very high and it is not at all possible to pay such roi to the investors for a very long time and the result will be the scam site . so its better to wait for some payment proofs before investing with this program .

• 2 weeks later...

currently this site shows that they able to make consistently paying. I hope they keep to maintain it for a long period even though actually I am not sure about it if consider the fact that they are offering very high profit return. stay invest for 1 or 2 round maybe not involving too much risk.