Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Infernoglobal - Infernoglobal.net

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

In infernoglobal.net you have the opportunity to invest in the most precious metal, we are a company specializing in the exploitation and marketing of gold. Gold has become in recent years one of the most desirable investments because of the huge profits to be gained in short time, invest from the comfort of your home with just one click and we do the rest.

Plan:

12% Daily for 12 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $12 - $25,000 144.00

104% After 1 day

Plan 2 $20 - $25,000 104.00

118% After 3 days

Plan 3 $45 - $25,000 118.00

185% After 5 days

Plan VIP $200 - $25,000 185.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

Join Here

all of the plans are good but the minimum is not well settled by admin.my first choice is one day plan but i cant afford it because of 20$ minimum...so i think that majority of people will invest money in 12 % daily plan because of low minimum invest.i just hope that site will stay for atleast 2 weeks.

Admin didnt do well with the cheap poor script design used on the site,also the site is in no way protected from DDOS attacks and it'll be very bad if hackers go through their way.Lastly they've a monitor rate us page yet no monitor invested with them,tell me monitors arent interested in the program despite their lucrative plans.

this program is kinda tricky and i can tell the program is really gonna hurt some investors especially the newbie,the program is offering some reachable plan and some the plan the program is offering is not reachable,not even hit and run is advisable on this program because the program might not even pay at all.i guess it best if the program is just ignored.

just visited the site and found that the monitor page still empty. maybe the admin site have plan to make partnership with hyip monitor site but currently still on process. its why there's no hyip monitor site appear in monitor page at the moment. well, actually I am not sure this hyip will be last long if consider the plan they offered. but lets see the progress together.