Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

FreshGains - freshgains.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Hello and welcome to Fresh Gains, A "Fresh" new approach to online high-yield investing.

Through our experienced team of traders in the Forex and Commodities markets, we are able to offer a substantial high-yield returns to the average home-based investor. Our mission is deliver superior returns to our clients using our sophisticated trading strategy that maximizes gains while minimizing risk.

Our main objective is to offer fast payouts, great customer support, and a secure environment, all while delivering exceptional returns on your investment.

Plan:

140% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $250 105.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 110.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $5,000 120.00

Plan 5 $5,001 - $50,000 140.00

100% Daily for 2 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $250 55.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 65.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 75.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 85.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $50,000 100.00

350% After 3 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $250 150.00

Plan 2 $251 - $500 200.00

Plan 3 $501 - $1,000 250.00

Plan 4 $1,001 - $2,000 300.00

Plan 5 $2,001 - $50,000 350.00

Accept: LR, PM, EgoPay, SolidTrustPay

Join FreshGains here

another cheap program hoping to get something from investors and the admin of the program might be lucky to get something out of the program,ordinary i cant invest with this program but i can tell some investor will like to give this program a kinda trail and i can only tell them,the program is only gonna scam them,even if the program manage to get paying status from investors.

this great site has recently been finished the 1st evening along with the administrative features paid an adequate amount towards the people that have expended the actual transaction are quick procedure and also there are numerous transaction proofs from the community forums which are produced by this great site.

well for those that have being paid by this program, i just want to let you know it best to leave this program now that the program is still trying to attract investors to the program,the program is not safe for any investor ordinarily,so investing still thinking of investing with this program now that the program has being running for 2 days,should invest with other better program around.

plan is risky by offering high profit return to investors. but I see there is some of reputable hyip monitor site involve to make invest and monitoring. its good news and it make me sure that this hyip will be paying. maybe will not last long paying but during first week, this hyip is safe place to make invest.

Though a slim hope is the order of the day inhere and our major wish is that guys who invested inhere would eventually be seeing the end of their plans.i dont expect any new investor to invest inhere presently because to me the admin might just be sailing in the opposite direction any moment from now.

I feel none of the investment plans is suitable to invest with the site and i am sure that if we really invest with the site then there are many chances of looking our money . have a look on the investment plans of the site 100% daily for 2 days that means they are simply doubling our money in just 2 days that is not at all possible .

@ashish1198,I think you are right,the program has been paying since but it seems that the program is now doing selective payments cos when I checked monitors,some are having the status as WAITING and they invested in the program while others are showing the status as PAYING,so I would simply be telling investors to STAY AWAY from this program

some hyip monitor site still give "paying" status while other hyip monitor site give "not paying" and "problem" status. based on this fact, not suggested to investors make invest because possibly the site only make selective payment. and these selective payment will given to hyip monitor site only and not for individual investors.

Really, we too need to note that this program now can't be to invest because almost monitors too have changed status into bad status in this time, but I'm not surprise with this status because this site too have existed a bit long while their plans are very short and it is a day site, it have ran good for to this time, it too is a successful for many investors to invest early here. Anyways it too is sad for late investors

Yeah that's true and that is why it is always adviceable for investors to always take the advantage of a program at the early stage.sincerely the program paid for long but yet since we know no HYIP wouldn't be lasting forever then we just have to take the fact that this one is gone.