Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

1billionaire - 1billionaire.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

1billionaire.biz - an investment project, in which the profit is formed from deposits of companies in stock markets. Anyone can participate is 18 years old. The essence of the program is simple and lies in the fact that today has helped you, and tomorrow will help you. That is, investing now $ 10 after 24 hours of receiving $ 15, ie 50% of your contribution to the day. It's very easy and accessible even to the beginner.

Plan:

150 % $1 - $300 24 hours

200 % $1 - $300 24 hours

300 % $1 - $300 24 hours

Accept: PM

Join 1billionaire here

Well I will try and check the site later,it seems it is an after 1 day program,I guess this one should have an internal roi too,though both the external and internal roi are always not reasonable but the admins manage to make payments for some days,investors can give this one a try cos the minimum spend is so low

this hourly program has being launch few hours ago and the program hasn't paid out any dime yet to investors,though the program is an hourly program and i think the minimum investment required by the admin of the program might make the program to get hyip investors that will like to invest with the program, i can only advise investors to invest wisely

this hourly method provides getting introduction few time before and the method has not released any $ however to people, however the method is definitely an hourly method along with i think this bare minimum investment decision expected from the administrative on the method might make this program for getting hyip people that may choose to devote while using method.

To be on the safe side, its best to avoid this program especially now that it has stayed for up to a day as the 1st plan even though it has a high roi, is the only realistic plan which is the hit and run can be applied and its duration is just one day. According to allHyipMonitors, only two monitors are viewing this program with a waiting status and its not a good sign. http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/1billionaire.biz?final=1

well, minimum invest obviously affordable and even investors able to make a test plan with $1. but because the plan obviously not reasonable too, there is no guarantee that investors money will be back full plus profit. if consider to make invest, better wait till there is payment proof report available.