Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cashrotor - Cashrotor.net

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://cashrotor.net

Behind CashROTOR there is a private investment company that aims to grow over the years and compete with other high-yield investment firms. We are now now registered within a reliable and well-known jurisdiction that allows us enough freedom, privacy and flexibility to carry out our operations for wealth management.

PLANS:

plans.png

Accept : LR, PM, STP

Link : https://cashrotor.net

Huh...5% as the daily roi is really on the high side and this would make the program not to last,though the program is having a short duration but I must be factual,the program can't complete a cycle,for me this is a type of program that I would stay away from

so think program is promising investors a return 150$ in 10 days huh?, i can tell the admin of the program just want to scam investors and i doubt if the program will ever see any hyip investor and monitor that will invest with the program,i guess only greedy hyip investors might think of giving the program a trial and the program is only gonna scam them

investors will get around 5% per day here and its very good daily interest rate according to me. but these rate still consider as high and not reasonable to expect the site will be sustain long. with good investment method, investors will able to get good enough profit perhaps but still, make invest here is contain high risk.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been paid instant to PM so far, also there is a lot of large as well as small investors around joining and investing in this hot short term program, these days, the third cycle of the ten days plan is active for now, we can reinvest to earn more profit as it is in good standard and a promising program to run for few more rounds.

The return offered by Cashrotor is good enough to make the program last for the duration specified in the plan. The fact that the site has only one plan is a good sign, from my experience with hyips. It also means that the admin will be able to focus well on it. Seems like the program has stayed for a reasonable period therefore its not safe to invest here presently as it can stop paying anytime from now because it has completed more than one term.

This HYIP here is very simple, but it has nice website here. The script used by this HYIP is nice, and the website here has SSL as well here. Then the templates design used is pretty. But, the thing here, RoI offered by this HYIP here is too high and not reasonable. So, better think one more time

Just received instant payment to PM, from CashROTOR, this is my second profit, another five to receive that I can stay safe reaching 100% BEP hopefully and be able to collect the rest of the profits, CR has been top ranked short term so far with lot of fresh investors every day.

CashRotor has been online for one month and the growth continues, here is the latest newsletter from the admin on the program statistics !

Latest new from CashROTOR

Dear members,

It\'s Steven Dale with latest news from CashROTOR. Today our project celebrates

one month from being launched and has started it\'s 4th cycle. Few hours ago we

have reached 4000 registrations and this number keeps growing. During last 30

days I\'ve been working for your profit and I hope all of you, my supporters,

were satisfied with what I\'ve done.

By now many investors multiplied their initial funds by more than 3 times and this

is already a great success. As any other HYIP CashROTOR depends on the incoming cash

flow, but it doesn\'t make it worse. Making deposit with CashROTOR you benefit from

and incredible earning power that easily outperforms any bank. Only few clicks plus

10 days are required to return your principal back and bring lucrative 50% of profit.

Needless to say that CashROTOR has unlimited instant withdrawals for all 5 supported

payment processors: Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, Solid Trust Pay, Ego Pay and Pex Pay.

I want to thank all of you who support me and my project. I\'ll keep improvements going

for your great success and profit.

Regards,

Steven Dale

admin@cashrotor.net

http://cashrotor.net