Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

magic-luce - magic-luce.com

hyipgoldvnn

I am not owner/admin.

magic-luce.com

Accordingly, the only way to make it fulfill its desire - to win. Good attitude, sweet and kind words, respect.

So, if you have a "burning" urgent desire to get 20%, 30% or 50% of your money - to appease the pike according to plan: in the comments tell me what she is smart and beautiful, and make a wish!

Magic Pike always grateful to my assistants.

Appreciation of 20% of the deposit amount person coming through your link!

To do this, you need to make a wish and join in the project, get your ref. link to a story and invite more participants.

Withdrawal of funds - to thank the Magic Pike!

Plan:

120% after 24 hours $ 1 - $ 9 20%

130% in 24 hours $ 10 - $ 99 30%

150% in 24 hours $ 100 + 50%

Accept: LR, PM

Min 1$

Join here

I'm deposit

fb08333d8736a265dcce8610d0c9a33b_51896469.321.jpg

This program might likely to pay for 2 to 3 days cos it is the normal after 1 day program,the good thing about the program is the minimum spend that it supports,investors can take advantage of the program by apply the hit and run sþrategy to it,newbies can test run the program as well,they don't have anything to loose

Yea,investors needs to really take caution before investing in the program cos the external roi is the same with the internal roi,20% as after 1 day roi is just too crazy,it is not just reasonable and sustainable,I am not saying it won't pay but investors needs to be careful cos hit and run might likely not to work here

well this program is having a paying status with few hyip monitors already,though i dont think the program is safe anymore for any new investor that thinking of invest with the program,the program is an hourly program and i dont trust any hourly program that have being running online for more than 12 hours and i dont think hourly program are always safe after 12 hours

When i kind of speculate whom the administrator inhere take we all people being guys it will be an overall total spend regarding deposit in the event that we all try to get in here really the simplest way away to stop dropping regarding cash inhere would you should be for people for you to avoid this kind of web.

I just accessed the forum only to discover that the language in the site is that of Russia and therefore, I advise investors that are not fluent in Russian language not to invest here and to avoid making use of translators as translators don't always give the full meanings while others don't give the exact meanings.

main language written in Russian and global investors will not understand it without help from translation tools. there is no English language support there and I hope admin consider to add these feature in next moment. talk about plan, looks like this hyip will unable to last long and if consider to make invest, better prepare for the worst scenario.