Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Sunrisefunds - Sunrisefunds.biz

xetang

Welcome to Sunrise Funds!

At SunRISE Funds, we help you trade at low margin so that you may gain the benefit of high leverage. We make you learn the art of using certain tools, techniques and management strategies that can help you in avoiding losses that can break you financially. We also work to lower the level of risk involved in online investing. We strive to provide you with a more secure and safe environment for making investments. We provide you with some of the best devised plans for making excellent investments. As per your requirements and suitability you can select any of our plans.

6% daily for 30 days

Min $10 - Max $2000

110% after 5 days

Min $10 - Max $2000

DDOS Protection

SSL Encryption

Unique Design

Professional Team

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: Sunrisefunds.biz

Really with all their 2 plans, I think that it is normal sustainable because it only about from 2 - 3% per day, site too have good script with enough protection program, I think that they are good program to invest if admin is trusted, I'm only worry if have too many investors to invest here, site will have problem early because almost long site at this time is not good

the only safe plan i see on this program is the 5 days plan on this program,i dont think i can invest on the 30 days plan on the program,the total return investors stand to get on the 30 days plan on the program is too high,i doubt if the program will be able to sustain 180% on the 30 days plan.but the program will sustain the 5 days plan with no problem.

The site is now accessable from my location.My major wish is that consistency would be seen in their payment before guys would go ahead to invest inhere.Meanwhile they are currently having a varying status at different monitors monitoring them

https://energyinv.com/?a=cust&page=ratings

@syrine22nyou should take your time before posting,what you have analysed is not pertaining to this program,even the link that you posted really shows that you are talking about another program,anyways,I think this program is should be sustainable cos the roi that the program is offering is just 2.5%

@syrine22nyou should take your time before posting,what you have analysed is not pertaining to this program,even the link that you posted really shows that you are talking about another program,anyways,I think this program is should be sustainable cos the roi that the program is offering is just 2.5%

Yes, it is correct, he @Syrine22 is having problem in posting when discussing too many content not correct with really of HYIP sites even we too can see that he have post other link in discussing here, I see that many sites for discussing, he too don't visit site but still try to discuss it without not see that it is wrong in all. With this site, all their plans is sustainable and it is reasonable and with it approved in status "Paying" in many good monitors and special trusted monitors Goldpoll too is in status "Paying", I will not be surprise if they can run good an complete at least a round

I don't argue many with you in all because we are posters, it bring again anything although it is correct or wrong, I hope that you should check more times as I working to discuss with HYIP sites, I think that it is not difficult to in all :lol: , here all discuss only bring building for it good or bad, I'm a investors and I too understand with all HYIP site, it always is paying or too can be scam. It is our option, if correct in time that it is paying, it is good and against we must bare risk for lost fund, it is not surprise.

Really about their plans, it will be difficult so that investors can select, with short plans, it is up to 5 days to receive payment and with long plan, time is too long for refunding therefore I think that if investors don't believe completely in this site, sure they will not invest here, other, I too see that don't have many payment proofs are posted in forums and monitors therefore it will be difficult so that this site can attract investors

• 2 weeks later...

Oh, it is very nice when this site have ran more a half of first plan with 17 days already and they still are paying out very good for all investors when almost monitors still approving for them with status "Paying", I too have had first payment today with this site from referrals commission but it too is a good payment with payment is instant. As below is proof:

Date: 1/4/2013 6:03 AM

Batch: 126327971

From Account: U0637593 (sunrisefunds.biz)

Amount: $2.92

Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from SunRISE Funds

@xetang: based on my searching about this program, they already online for 17 days and with paying status :D, and how long you invested here? in 17 days people can reach BEP here but that still minus fee that you get from withdrawal, overall i like them with their plans but it seems i am too late to invest here

i really do not know this program has being running online for 17 days,i was hoping the program was newly launched when i was making comment on the program couple of days ago but i guess it good to see the admin of the program has being able to sustain the program this long.i just hope the admin of the program will complete the term on the program.

The program is currently paying now for over 17 days so investors dont have issues with payment so far. Well both plans are sustainable with similar minimum deposit each, but I'll prefer the short plan to me is more safer and the roi is quite higher than the long plan. Im sure xetang invested on the short plan.