Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Finex-trade - finex-trade.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Finex Trade is a private investment firm located in US / Los Angeles. We are an online division of a company that has dealt within the investment market for more than 2 years. Over the past years our managers have gained knowledge and experience which provide high returns at the very low loss rate. Main portion of our income comes from stock markets in developing countries, while the rest is gained from our forex investments. You can start investing with $10, so even small investors are encouraged to join and gain additional profit.

About Us

Our experience is an element which keeps your money safe while growing. Being a member of Finex Trade, you are our partner deserving our respect. We owe you reliability and stable profit which is exactly your right when you have funds invested with us. The collaboration spirit which can be found in Finex Trade team is one of the most important fundamentals of an organization on a human scale. During daily work our staff never loose sight of the client's interest. Their goal is to develop a solution keeping individual expectations to maintain quality of service. In terms of professional , we will provide you services with the same standards as you would receive from a large investment company, however in terms of accessibility and personalised advice, we will provide you services more and more.

Plan:

1,15% for 12 Business Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Investment Plan $10 - $100 1.15

1,54% for 26 Business Days

Investment Plan $101 - $2,000 1.54

1,96% for 52 Business Days

Plan 1 $2,001 - $5,000 1.96

2,47% for 103 Business Days

Plan 1 $5,001 - $50,000 2.47

Accept

LibertyReserve

Join Here

Live StatisticsProgram started: Dec 7, 2012

Running days: 12

Total accounts 26

Latest member: goldenhyips.com

Visitors online: 24

i was considering it as old but its acutally new site with same old name.only first plan is affordable here which is of cheap roi.Also they are not showing proper stats.we dont know how much investment they have already got.i think they must show these details too.

12 days is really old,so þhe program is old,from the cheap script used for the program you can tell much about the program,though the roi offered in all plans are reasonable and sustainable but the program looks like a program that won't pay,I checked the rateus page,there is no single monitor listed on the page,I will just be staying away from this program

good to see this program has being running online this long,well the admin of this program need to do couple of ads on this program ,the program isn't having much hyip monitors that have the program listed but i guess the program should be able to sustain the daily return they are offering investors and the total return investors will get on the program is reasonable as well.

great to view the offer possesses becoming managing on the net this specific very long, effectively this management of the program should do number of ads on this program is not really acquiring a lot hyip displays who have this program outlined i suppose this software will be able to support this daily come back they're featuring traders and the entire come back traders could possibly get about the program.

i dont think i can advise any investor to join this program now,i wonder why we dont know about the program when it run it 1st circle online, i guess the admin of the program is just trying to be smart on investors by running the program underground for the first circle,so that investor can think the program has truly being running that long,the program is not getting much from hyip monitors,

• 4 weeks later...

Finex Trade has been promoted over 25 monitors and thus it's been a reliable program online for six weeks now, they have reasonable ROI offered in these low return plans, but the term is quite short, three cycles with the 12 business days plan have been successful so far.

in my opinion site looks great to me when i visit this site i see site design work done great by the site designer and site looks very attractive so i decided to jump on this site so i wil make good income from this site i don't know how many days this site will online but site looks very promising and i see some positive comments on net