Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

congold - congold.org

nomiasif

i am not the admin@

www.congold.org is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

plans:::

155%~257% after 1 day!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 155.00

Plan 2 $51 - $300 206.00

Plan 3 $301 and more 257.00

Calculate your profit >>

355%~557% after 2 days!

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $50 355.00

Plan 2 $51 - $300 456.00

Plan 3 $301 and more 557.00

Calculate your profit >>

Payments:::: LR

http://congold.org/?ref=nomiasif

only greedy investors or newbies will be thinking of giving this program any kinda trial,the program can never pay any hyip investor that invest with the program not even hit and run can be advise on this program, i guess it best if investors look for other better program around and invest with them.even from the dsesign of the program might should be scared of the program

the script used for the program is so cheap and it is commonly used by scam sites,i feel that the stats of the program is been manipulated by the admin cos I don't think that this program would pay at,I checked the rate us page,there no monitor listed there

Started Dec 5, 2012

Running days 14

Total accounts 845

Active accounts 376

Total deposited $ 48723.99

Total withdraw $ 12258.04

Visitors online 63

Members online 26

Last update Dec 19, 2012

the program is now running for 14 days and there is no payment proof around,I think it is a dead program

have simple site script and not completed with proper protection. with high profit return offered, maybe this hyip attract many investors to join but obviously high profit will not lead the site sustain long. has been running for 16 day right now and if this hyip site paying, there is payment proof report available should be.

the particular administrator inhere is doing currently and that is collection a lure connected with investors. fellas this program is very risky currently so to avoid people shedding your finances we now have merely a obtainable alternative and that is for individuals to help totally steer clear.

Hmm I really surprised at the way things go on here.The program started on December 5th 2012 yet the thread was created December 19th 2012 i.e 14 days after the program was launched.Whereas the program has stopped pay before this thread was opened,I wonder why thread starter did it? I must warn we'all need to be careful cos some programs inhere are dead already waiting for victim.

this program is claiming to have collected so much investment and also claiming to have paid out some good amount of money to invest but hyip monitors refuse to invest with the program, i guess the admin of the program has just edit the stats on the page of this program to attract investors to wanna give the program a trail,the program is only gonna scam any investor that try this program.