Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

grannyswealthclub - grannyswealthclub.com

nomiasif

GWC Members Benefits

Our Granny pays you 8% daily

on each Ad Token you own. own up to 1,000 Ad Tokens and get paid over $600.00 Daily!

Everyone gets paid. It doesn't matter when you join Granny's.

Unlike similar programs, Granny's have a compulsory 25% re-purchase policy to keep the programme running on and on - making sure YOU get paid over and over again.

You get 8,000 advertising credits for each Ad Tokens you purchase.

plans:::

If you expire your ad token after 15 days you will earn 120% Rebate

If you expire your ad token after 20 days you will earn 160% Rebate

If you expire your ad token after 30 days you will earn 240% Rebate

If you expire your ad token after 45 days you will earn 360% Rebate

referral commission...6%

payment:::: STP , EGOpay, LR

http://www.grannyswealthclub.com/index.php?ref=nomiasif

The system used on this HYIP here is different and not the same like the common HYIP as usual here. What we can see here, still, this HYIP offers rebate or RoI as much as 240% in 30 days investment plan. Well, it is still high. It will not be easy for the Admin of this program to pay back

from the page and design of this program,the program does not look like hyip program,i really dont know what the program like,though the term and plan offered is ok and the total return investors will get is also very attractive but i guess members still need to be patience with this program and see if the program will get any kinda support.

I don't think that this is a hyip program,it only has hyip flavour,only the first 2 plans looks reasonable and sustainable,since this program is more or less like a cycler program,I don't think there would a monitor monitoring it,i will just be advising investors to be careful about the program before investing in it

member need to click ads or surf in order to get daily profit because the cost needed to join actually is to make ads package purchase. so, this site basically is more like autosurf program than hyip program. the difference is we not necessary to make surf in hyip while make daily surf is important in autosurf program.

in the site and also pattern of the program, this system will not seem like hyip program, i seriously don't understand what this system similar to, however the expression and also plan made available will be all right as well as the full give back people can get can be extremely beautiful although perhaps associates nevertheless should be tolerance using this program and see if the program can get almost any somewhat assistance.