Just 10$ per share

For every ad package purchase you get 1000 credit to promote your bussines

for promoters and leaders we offer

10% per referral purchase

4 levels deep down-line

Additional credits and earnings as rewards

payment::: LR STP EGOpay

http://angel-fund.info/?ref=nomiasif

The script used by this program here is simple, and not modified that well here. Then we can see, this program seems a combination between HYIP and Ads program here. But, the RoI offered by this program here is still good and reasonable here. Hopefully this can run good

this program is like a ads program,though the term and the plan the program is offering is ok,the total return investors will get on the program at the end of 80 days is also very ok as well but i must warm,i dont think the program is gonna last online with paying status for 80 days.if you ask me the program is like a scam in disguise.

The program is not a hyip program,I think it is a cycler,the script used for the program is just too ordinary,the site is for advertising cos there are vacant spaces for adverts,since it is a cycler program I think that the roi offered is reasonable and sustainable,i just don't like a cycler program so I will stay away from this one

seems like autosurf program for me than pure hyip program. there is opportunity to promote ads and get traffic for member besides get consistently 2% daily profit. talk about profit, seems reasonable for me and potentially support the site sustain long. but need further prove that this site is reliable and promising for investors.

i believe that it is any cycler the actual script employed for this system is simply too common, the internet site is perfect for promotion cos you will discover empty spaces pertaining to advertising campaigns since it's a cycler plan I do think that this roi presented can be fair along with ecological i merely don't like any cycler plan i really will keep away from this place.

well i guess even hyip monitors are kinda confuse on this program and that's why they have refuse to invest with the program, i dont think the program is safe for any hyip investors to invest with the program.i dont think the program is gonna gain any kinda support from hyip monitor and i guess it best to just ignore this program