Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Instagroupfx - Instagroupfx.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

InstaGroupFX LTD is a national independent financial advice firm that provides advice for residential home purchases, investments, pensions, protection, commercial finance in the form of mortgages / bridging / development loans, Will writing and general insurance to clients throughout the UK. Established in 2003 the company has many years experience and the team have many years experience in the financial services sector.

Using state of the art technology to search the whole of market for personal mortgages or protection products, InstaGroupFX LTD will secure the most appropriate product given the individual circumstances unique to any given client.

This high expertise helps us to decide what kind of tactics we have to follow, depending upon the situation. Even if the markets fall, our financial status will be in good standing, mainly due to the expertise of our team. This helps us to protect your money in the best possible way, and guarantee you the return we offer.

Plan:

5% Daily For 40 Days

Accept : Liberty Reserve

Join Instagroupfx here

Here is the stats of the program below

Started Jan 1, 2005

Running days 2908

Total accounts 85

Active accounts 0

Total deposited $ 0.00

Total withdraw $ 0.00

Visitors online 4

Members online 1

Last update Dec 18, 2012

There is no need to analyse much on this program cos I feel it is a dead program,it has been running since 2005,the question is why is this thread created,a program that has been running for 7 years and it hasn't made a single deposit,this is totally a SCAM SITE ,the thread should be closed

i cant believe it when i got to the page of this program and i saw the page and the stats on the page of the program, i knew i dont need to be told the program is a big scam program,i guess the admin of this program is new to high program,that's why the stats page was left UN-edited and moreover the program is using an old script page that has being used times without numbers by scam program.

What is surprising me is,the admin just left the stats without manipulating it,that shows that he is really out for scamming newbies in hyips,cos I know that he is still monitoring the site cos he is paying for the hosting,the funny thing is the admin hasn't realised a dime in the program

even though the plan seems offering high daily profit rate, actually these rate including principal. total profit for investors after 40 day is 200%. because 100% is principal, then the nett profit is 100% only for 40 day. its reasonable and possibly the site able to last for a round or more.

even though the plan seems offering high daily profit rate, actually these rate including principal. total profit for investors after 40 day is 200%. because 100% is principal, then the nett profit is 100% only for 40 day. its reasonable and possibly the site able to last for a round or more.

What are you talking about,how can the program last for a round,you don't read comments by members and you did not bother to check the site before analysing it,this program has been running for over 7 years and it hasn't made a dime,so what round are you talking about,please expatiate more on this

Really exactly what a amusing internet site that is guys essentially almost all what exactly the particular admin inhere provides tabled is fraud and i style of ponder what exactly antics or maybe pranks he or she is seeking to participate in guys this type of site is very dangerous obtain a new nickel straight into. thus guys keeping absent is the better.