Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Navitas-trade - Navitas-trade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Energy powers the modern world. It is essential to the way we live, work and move today. At NavitasTade, we are working to help the world transition to cleaner energy. Energy that will power our cars, trucks and homes while reducing greenhouse gas emissions and protecting the environment. This is why we are committed to commercially viable investments in bioenergy and other renewable energy sources. In the once eco-unfriendly world of investing, it's now becoming a popular trend to go green and jump on the green investing bandwagon. Making the right green investing moves now may have you "seeing green" in the near future.

Plan:

http://www.earningpalace.com/forum/images/imported/2012/12/min1-1.jpg

Accept : Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money,PayPal

Join Navitas-trade here

Investors will ask the question about the Pay Pal, as the Online Payment Processor here, because we all know here Pay Pal does not do any business with any HYIP business here. In this way here, we have to take caution about this HYIP here. Because it can not take too long if using Pay Pal

well i have being trying to access this program from the link provided inhere but i can access the program,i was able to view the image of the program but i cant access the program,i dont think the program is gonna be safe anyway but i will like to know if there is anybody having same problem with me.i want to know if the program is accessible from another area.

Investors will ask the question about the Pay Pal, as the Online Payment Processor here, because we all know here Pay Pal does not do any business with any HYIP business here. In this way here, we have to take caution about this HYIP here. Because it can not take too long if using Pay Pal

the paypal that is supported in the program would not affect the program cos no investor would invest in this program through paypal cos they know that they are risking there paypal account of been getting limited,what will make the program not to last is the daily roi,it is just too high

seems this hyip designed for big investors because set very high minimum invest. small investors will think many times before spend such high amount of money to make invest while in other situation, know that the plan offered by this hyip in the risky level. yes, risky because all of their plan offering high profit return and its will not make them sustain long.

Well,I think the admin of this program is really promoting the program cos I saw the banner of it in a ptc site called DonkeyMails,if the admin is promoting the program in so many sites,I think the program would get attention from investors regardless of þhe high roi that the program is offering

In a real sense of it,hyips having paypal dont usually last long dunno if this one could do better.Well I dont really advice anyone join program with paypal as processor because its very easy to get both account limited.Dont get surprised when admin made announcement paypal limit their account so they're unable to pay investors.

nicely we have staying trying to accessibility this program from your url offered inhere nevertheless i'm able to accessibility the program, we was able to view the particular photograph from the system nevertheless we won't be able to accessibility the program, we please don't imagine the program can be planning to always be safe in any case nevertheless i am going to want to realize if there is anybody having very same issue beside me i want to realize in the event the system is accessible by another location.