Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perhourdollars - Perhourdollars.com

xetang

I'm not Admin here!

Investment company perhourdollars.com are glad to greet you on our web site, perhourdollars.com could help you to invest your funds in a highly reliable Foreign Exchange market trade platform. Working with us you are going to obtain profit, investing in one of the most perspective fields nowadays. Choosing perhourdollars.com for investments, you definitely choose reliable and profitable investments. Our traders know everything about the foreign exchange trading.

0.50% Hourly For 30 Days

Min $5 - Max $1,000

Principal: Included - Total Return: 300%

15% Daily For 15 Days

Min $5 - Max $1,000

Principal: Included - Total Return: 225%

50% Daily For 5 Days

Min $1001 - Max $10,000

Principal: Included - Total Return: 250%

Strong DDOS Protection

Instant Payment

Accept: LR, PM, SP

Click Here To Join

well such a nice script used by this hyip.first plans are good for us.you can see that both plans are starting from only 5$ and interest is very high in second plan as compared to the first one.duration is also 15 days less than first plan so its better for us to choose second plan for investment.

i guess only newbies will fall victim of this program and i think greedy investors might want to give the program a trial as well but i must warm the program is not safe for any investors to invest ,even if the program manage to get paying status from hyip monitors, i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them

Well, as we can see many times, hourly paying HYIP can not sustain too long in the market here. And now, we can see, we can not access the website of this HYIP here. It is very hard. I hope it is only happened on my computer here. It is too bad to see this problem here

all plan in this site designed for short term investors only and there is no chance for long term investors will keep their eyes in this hyip site. there is no payment proof available so far and the site also not listed in hyip monitor site. looks like the site will not going for a long run but better we wait and see first.

Yes, it is correct and really this site too have had promote already because it too have ran 9 days and almost monitors now have been in bad status, site now too very difficult to access when we must wait long to visit site, no of monitors approved too not many and almost is status "Waiting", I don't think that anyone want to invest here

All the investment plans of the site are of hourly investment plans so i am planing to have a try on this investment site because since it is a new site there are some chances that admin will be paying the investors . if they really pay then that will be really good thing .

• 2 weeks later...

LAtest offer::::

Join now and get 20% Referral bonus, PERHOURDOLLARS(DOT)COM , We are continuously paying to our investors.

We will be launching HYIP + Binary to earn maximum from your referral . .

site is really paying people and many monitors are showing its paying status i think we can invest in any plan which we want.i think second plan is best for making investment because its duration is low as compared to other plans.

wow this is the one of the best site i see here which has many member and one thing more that i will want to say the the site takes very less time in order to paid its members so this is the big advantage for me to make any joining of this site and start making money by giving less time to this site.