Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Zurbux - zurbux.com

nimday

the admin of this program should have lower the minimum payout on this program to attract more members to this program,though the program is still new online and the program is getting support from ptc members,as i can see over 160 members online now.the minimum payout is still reachable but it will have being ok if the payout is lower.

• 3 weeks later...

the click rate of the site is really good if they pay this for standard members and they give 100% of referral earning and the minimum payout is 2$ which is little high but if we have good and active referrals then we able to reach that with in a month and they accept lots of payment processors which is good for me.

wow its very good to make joining on this site and then take some money in very less time so that why i will also want to join this site and then make some dollars in very less time and i hope i will get some paid so now am go and join this site now.