Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Rich Fund - Richfund.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

RichFund is the subsidiary company of Rich Fund Capital SDN.BHD. A fully registered trading company in USA. Rich Fund was founded on a solid base of financial market professionals with an innovative vision to provide investors the best returns available. Transparent and ethical business principals are the foundation that Rich Fund is built upon.

If you are looking for high and consistent returns for your investments, you have come to the right place. RichFund is a registered investment company in USA. We offer a variety of investment plans with Profitable Reaturn and a total referral comission of 5%-3%-2%.

We capatilize our investments in forex trading on various online platforms. Our team of expert traders works 24 hours a day multiplying your money. We use our 16 years of experience to provide our investors a stable and guaranteed returns.

Plan:

140% After 1 Day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $1,999 106.00

Plan 2 $2,000 - $4,999 110.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $19,999 120.00

Plan 4 $20,000 - $49,999 130.00

Plan 5 $50,000 - $400,000 140.00

220% After 3 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,999 117.00

Plan 2 $2,000 - $4,999 126.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $19,999 145.00

Plan 4 $20,000 - $49,999 175.00

Plan 5 $50,000 - $400,000 220.00

300% After 5 Days

Plan 1 $10 - $1,999 130.00

Plan 2 $2,000 - $4,999 155.00

Plan 3 $5,000 - $19,999 170.00

Plan 4 $20,000 - $49,999 220.00

Plan 5 $50,000 - $400,000 300.00

Accept: LR

Join Rich Fund here

I just visit this site and see that it is good with script very professional, I too have decided to join here and will wait for more info from monitors, when have good info may be I will invest here, they just launch today and it is chance for investing, hope that they will be early to have good status, script is nice with enough protection program, it will be good option for investing

I just visit this site and see that it is good with script very professional, I too have decided to join here and will wait for more info from monitors, when have good info may be I will invest here, they just launch today and it is chance for investing, hope that they will be early to have good status, script is nice with enough protection program, it will be good option for investing

Well, for me, although the script of this HYIP is nice or great, but the most important thing we need to take concern is the RoI offered. We can see now, to make 300% RoI in every 5 days investment here, it is too high and not reasonable plan at all here. So, better not to be greedy here

well the program has being able to gather lots of investment on it first day but i dont think i can invest with this program because the program is offering investors a away too hig return and the admin of the program can not sustain the daily return they are trying to offer investors.hit and run is not an option on this program.

nicely the program possesses having the ability to accumulate plenty of expenditure into it very first day but we please don't imagine i will commit with this particular plan as the plan offers shareholders some sort of out too high come back and the admin of the plan can not maintain your daily come back they are attempting to provide shareholders attack and also function isn't an alternative for this plan.

Its obvious that this program has started making selective payments because when I checked AHM, I noticed that most of the monitors viewing it have Negative status while some have Paying status and others are left with Waiting status. www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/richfund.biz?final=1

Its best to avoid this program because selective payments means that a hyip has turned scam and will stop paying soon.

No, status of monitors for this site at this time is very bad when almost good monitors approved for them with bad status as "SCam", "Problem", "Not Paying",.. site too have ran about 7 day already and it have become scam, I think that this threads too should be moved to scam section because it is not worth for discussion

Looks like there is some thing problem with the ssl certificate of the site and when i am trying to open the link of the site i can see that it is showing the error of the site .

This is probably not the site you are looking for!

Looks like it is an ssl error and i am sure that admin can fix it easily and soon .