Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Agrolife88 - Agrolife88.com

xetang

Agrolife88 is a company engaged in the distribution of agricultural investments and all derivative products such as vegetables, fruits and others. Agrolife88 have experienced in their field for many years (we set agrolife88 in 2004). Our investment program of distribution patterns for the results you will receive a report every week. Average profit sharing can be calculated 0.5% up to 2% per day of the amount of investment you give. We will refund the initial capital that you provide to us within 100 - 150 days with a daily withdrawal benefit.

New plan from date 01/01/2013:

11% daily for 15 days

Min $8 - Max $88 - Total 165%

Plans: Seed

Min $15.00 - Max $350.00

Percentage: 1 % - Days: 100 Days

Principal back: Yes

Plans: Cultivation

Min: $351.00 - Max: $1000.00

Percentage: 1.25 % - Days: 100 Days

Plans: Tree

Min: $1001.00 - Max: $5000.00

Percentage: 1.5 % - Days: 100 Days

Plans: Harvest

Min: $5001.00 - Max: $50000.00

Percentage: 1.5 % - Days: 150 Days

DDos Protection

SSL Encyption

Accept: LR, PM, SP, EG

Join here: http://agrolife88.co...dex.php?zozo278

The minimum deposit is a bit high but I think its worth the risk as the returns offered are within a sustainable range but considering the fact that the program is offering to return principal, I wave away this program because for it to return principal, then it has to complete a term but I'm not sure if it will as its rare to see hyips that last that long.

Unlike other sites the minimum amount to invest here in this program is more they are asking $15 as the minimum deposit amount . the concept they are trading money is really good and they are trading in the food products that is a very profitable thing . still no payouts made so lets wait .

the admin of this program should have lower the minimum investment on the program is kinda high though it reachable for investors but i think due to the fact that the program is long term program,the program will struggle to investors that will like to invest on the program.but the program is offering a reasonable daily return.

This lowest put in is a little bit high nevertheless I do believe its worth raise the risk for the reason that profits supplied are usually within a lasting range nevertheless considering the fact that the program is offering to return main, When i say apart this program mainly because correctly to return main, after that it offers to try and do a new period nevertheless I'm not sure in case it will eventually as its unusual to find out hyips that will past that will prolonged.

this admin with this method needs lower this minimum amount investment decision about the method is usually kind of substantial even though the idea obtainable regarding buyers but i'm sure simply because how the method is usually extended method, this system will certainly struggle to buyers that could like to make investments about the method. nevertheless the method offers an acceptable day-to-day return.

Yes, it is correct, we don't need to discuss about their plans because it is normal and even it is very low if compare with other sites, however we too need to see payment proofs here before decide anything with this site, but I too think that it is difficult to see because for to this time, site have ran 2 days already but status from monitors is not good and almost still in status "Waiting" and they too don't invest here therefore I think that we will be difficult to see payment proof from them

• 2 weeks later...

At this time, this site too have had some changes about rate of plans therefore I think that it is good changes for investing when admin too have decided to increase rate and I too have fixed all above plans and decided to invest $100 with this site, hope that they will pay out good and I will be early to have first payment, I will upgrade often about payment proofs of this site here

Their plans are up to 100 days therefore it sure will be long to refunding in all and with 1% per day, I too need to wait up to 100 days to refund all fund and it is 200% after 100 days with this plan, I hope that site can run good and complete at least a round, it will be not long for new payment here when need some hours for first day of my deposit completed

Unlike other sites the minimum amount to invest here in this program is more they are asking $15 as the minimum deposit amount . the concept they are trading money is really good and they are trading in the food products that is a very profitable thing . still no payouts made so lets wait .

This is true, talking about the minimum to make investment on this HYIP, it is actually a little bit higher than the most HYIPs do here. Normally, most HYIP only ask for $10 here. But now here, this one is asking for $15. And also this one is a new HYIP, we do not know how good this one

The site has been running for like 11days now and up until now they ain't got any good status.i kind of wonder why the two monitors on their radar ain't having a good status likewise.

http://agrolife88.com/rateus.php

I just hope they would be paying guys who invested inhere.

Really with monitors, many times they are not exactly in all because I too have received first payment with this site after a day to deposit here and it is very nice when they are paying out fast, it too showed that this status is not correct, it still is early to define anything but at all, it still is very nice when they are paying out good and I will upgrade often about payments of this site here. My first payment:

Date: 12/26/2012 10:02 PM

Batch: 125525380

From Account: U8191813 (agrolife88)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: N/A

I am just wondering to see the site is monitored for more than 12 days but still it is with the waiting status from all the monitors and this shows that some thing is wrong with this program . firstly after seeing the script only i was just thinking that this site may be a scam program and i think wait and see the monitor status before investing with them .

You should note that we shouldn't too note with status of monitors because many times, it is not exactly in all and even if they don't invest in site, we will not able to see good status, therefore best ways, we should check payment proofs daily, it will be better, site still are paying at this time although it too have ran 12 days already, you can too see all info about payment and investment in site

I too have received 2nd payment with this site today and it is nice when they are still paying out very good after 2 days to deposit here, I too hope that admin will be early to promote more in good monitors so that they can invest here, as below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/28/2012 11:33 AM

Batch: 125695803

From Account: U8191813 (agrolife88)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: withdrawal from zozo278

@xetang nice move here. From my own analysis the principal is returned after 100 days separately with 100% profit, what if the program doesnt complete 100 days to refund your principal back what will be your benefit here,because the program can stop payment anytime in day 50 then 50% of your investment is gone.

Yes, your analyst is correct, amount of return is 200% and it only can complete after 100 days, it will bring again many worry for investors but I see that this site too have good script with enough protection program, I hope that they can run good and complete round, although I have received 2 payments at this time, but it still is far to have again all funds, I hope that everything will be not bad and at least in this time, I too receiving payments good

@xetang,there are monitors that are listing the program as PAYING,the monitors listed in the rateus page did not invest in the program so they can't have a PAYING status,this program might complete a round if the admin is honest

@ofejiro20,if you are investing in this tupe of a long term program,you don't expect it to complete a round,that is why there are monitors offering RCB,with RCB,you would be able to get your principal back in no time,and mind you,you never can tell,it might complete a round cos I have seen a program like this that complete a round and I invested in it

@xetang,there are monitors that are listing the program as PAYING,the monitors listed in the rateus page did not invest in the program so they can't have a PAYING status,this program might complete a round if the admin is honest

@ofejiro20,if you are investing in this tupe of a long term program,you don't expect it to complete a round,that is why there are monitors offering RCB,with RCB,you would be able to get your principal back in no time,and mind you,you never can tell,it might complete a round cos I have seen a program like this that complete a round and I invested in it

Really with program offered RCB and special with long sites, I don't see that they will be very difficult to complete a round, I invested with very many site before and I understand clearly about this problem, it can tell as Fidt-Group, Boffinvest,... although I always have RCB good from monitors but I always lose when this site can't run complete my plan therefore I selected other for investing at this time

@xetang,I did understand what you are talking about,it is not all long term investments programs that do completes a round,like you have mentioned about 2 sites that you invested in that you lost to it,I too invested in SILVERSTRUCTURE and it completes the round,I even got good RCB on that,I also invested in PIPSFUND,it actually passed BEP and I also got $2 as RCB,so I gained from both,that is why I am saying it would be better if investors can invest in this program through RCB,it increases chances of earnings

Yea,you are right,monitors might be convincing,that is why it is good to look for a payment proof from investor before investing in a hyip program,anyways I think this program would pay for a long time,that is only if the admin is honest,let us just hope that the admin continues to pay investors