Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

diamond-time - diamond-time.com

Diamonds are a good investment, because diamonds hold their value and they can actually increase in value over time.

But not enough: “Diamonds last forever” and are “a girl’s best friend”.

Diamonds are rare, precious, beautiful, mysterious, magical and romantic tokens of love.

Diamonds are a secure investment, but they give you also the feeling of beauty, luxury, passion and love! No other investment can offer you that much! To have a certain level of financial freedom in hard times the best investment mix is still.

5% Hourly for 24 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $100 4.60

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 4.80

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 5.00

3.5% Hourly for 48 hours

Plan 1 $5 - $100 3.00

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 3.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 3.50

2.5% Hourly for 72 hours

Plan 1 $5 - $100 2.10

Plan 2 $101 - $1,000 2.30

Plan 3 $1,001 and more 2.50

http://www.diamond-time.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

Firstly this being an hourly hyip i consider this more risky and in my view it is more like betting and not true investment,

Further roi offered by this program is quite high and that is very difficult to sustain going forward

Second plan offer 3-3.5% hourly for 48 hours that is with lowest roi one gets 144% in two days,

So i am of the opinion that this program may only stay for very short time or may be turn scam in the begining itself.

I don't think this hyip can survive for long time...like others hourly hyip program before I'm sure this program will only survive for 3-4 cycles...

their plans seem good for hourly profits...but still we need to find out if this program got many fund support from new member or not....

hope the best for this one will make many members happy...

Glad to note alertpay is included in this site as its payment processor since which enables the investor to recover his principle back if the admin stop paying under the buyers protection policy. this always cover the risk of hourly plans since investors always are t risk when investing in hourly plans as those plans are difficult to sustain for long

404 Not Found

The resource requested could not be found on this server! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

Couldn't enter the site anymore. I hope this site comes back for the sake of those who invested. But honestly, I don't think this will ever come back. I mean, CherryShares and OilStructure had this experience before and most people hoped that they will come back. But they never did. Goodbye Diamond-Time.

Couldn't enter the site anymore. I hope this site comes back for the sake of those who invested. But honestly, I don't think this will ever come back. I mean, CherryShares and OilStructure had this experience before and most people hoped that they will come back. But they never did. Goodbye Diamond-Time.

The monitors are showing problem situation so looks like the site has gone forever

So i feel its better to with held all the new deposits until the problems are solved by the admin and until he pay all pending payments

I cannot access this program - despite trying several times - Is this gone? If yes it has really packed off so early.

" 404 Not Found

The resource requested could not be found on this server! Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server

LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!"