Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hyip2012 - hyip2012.biz

nomiasif

Greetings dear investors.

I would like to offer you a new perspective for the design of high-investment.

Initially, the idea of ​​creating a Hype came to me a year ago. Have done a great analytical work. Detailed review of more than a hundred HYIP projects. I was interested only Fastow, offering more than 5% per day. It is they who are most attracted to the bulk of HYIP players. Next was commissioned script. As simple and convenient. Next was selected domain (start was planned at the beginning of the year) It just so happens that the floor, work and personal life did not give me time off. Then everyone knows the story of the lock purses libertyreserve. As a result, the start was again postponed.

Investing → Select tarifa1 [/b]

Deposit amount of $ 1.00 to $ 100.00 Deposit term: 65 days deducted percentage: 600% Affiliate percentage: 20% Invest

Deposit amount of $ 1.00 to $ 100.00 Deposit period: 35 days deducted percentage: 350% Affiliate percentage: 10% Invest

Deposit amount of $ 1.00 to $ 100.00 Deposit period: 15 days deducted percentage: 200% affiliate rate: 5% Invest

Deposit amount of $ 1.00 to $ 100.00 Deposit period: 7 days deducted percentage: 143% Affiliate percentage: 3% Invest

Deposit amount of $ 1.00 to $ 100.00 Deposit period: 3 days deducted percentage: 117% Affiliate percentage: 2% Invest

Deposit amount of $ 101.00 to $ 1,000.00 Deposit period: 1 day deducted percentage: 105% Affiliate Interest Rate: 1% Invest

payment::: LR

http://hyip2012.biz/?ref=u1974762

I don't think that this is a hyip program,I think it is an affiliate program and another bad thing about the site is,it is not in English language,I think it is in Russian or so,there is no image about the plans in the site and every thing on the site is in plain text,investors should just stay away from this one

i don't believe that it is a hyip program, My partner and i realize its a joint venture partner program and also one more awful matter around the web page can be, it isn't inside Language language, My partner and i realize its inside Euro roughly, there isn't any impression around the ideas within the web page and also every little thing on the site is at ordinary text message, buyers need to simply stay clear of this one.

I don't even think which this is the hyip system, I believe it is an affiliate system along with one more negative point about the site is actually, it is not throughout English terminology, I believe it is throughout Ruskies approximately, there isn't any impression about the plans inside site along with almost everything on the spot was in plain text, investors must simply stay clear of this blog.

Yes it is just a way to scam the investors . they done even have good script the admin have just designed the site with html language and i am sure that it will not take more than 30 to 40 minutes to write the script for this program . and i wonder how come they don't have any regesteration and log in page so how come they know the members and there investments .

i have being trying to understand what this program is all about,the program is in Russian and think that is what is gonna crash the program,even hyip monitors are not giving the program any kinda support,the program is only having just 2 hyip monitors that have the program listed and non of the hyip monitors invest with the program

i don't even think that will this is a hyip plan, When i believe it is an affiliate plan as well as yet another negative matter around the web site is usually, it's not throughout British vocabulary, When i believe it is throughout Euro possibly even, there isn't a picture around the programs inside web site as well as almost everything on the site is at simply text message, shareholders ought to merely avoid this blog.