Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

christmas-money - christmas-money.biz

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

www.christmas-money.biz is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

110% after 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 105.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 106.00

Plan 3 $201 - $300 107.00

Plan 4 $301 - $1,000 109.00

Plan 5 $1,001 - $2,011 110.00

Calculate your profit >>

CHRISTMAS BONUS PLAN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $5 1.00

Calculate your profit >>

62% daily for 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $100 56.00

Plan 2 $101 - $200 57.00

Plan 3 $201 - $300 58.00

Plan 4 $301 - $500 59.00

Plan 5 $501 - $2,011 62.00

Calculate your profit >>

500% after 20 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $2,011 500.00

http://christmas-money.biz/?ref=zeusgold.com

This program has a site with cheap design and does not look attractive at all

Plans offer quite high roi and not sustainable for longer

Monitors in rate-us page are in "waiting" status, hyipboys.com is the monitor that has paying status and shows payout ratio 10% of total 50$ investment

but that too look doubtful as total withdraw on stats is 2.30$ only,

So this program looks doubtful and risky to me.

But as this program is giving 5$ bonus invest just to signup - which i feel there is nothing wrong in taking advantage of bonus invest and give the opportunity to this program to prove itself.

The site is offering very high interest rates which are not very much sustainable. And the minimum investment needed is quite high for everyone to earn money from the site. But if investors are willing to take the risk this site will be giving quick cash, as well as the bonus money is a plus that could be taken advantage of.

Its great that they are offering 5$ free investment and it will earn 1%

I dont see any reason why should not we take the advantage of this offer

Though i dont believe this program will stay for longer due to high and unreal returns promised

But whatever period it stay taking advantage of free investment is nice.

I joined this site today and got the $5 bonus credited to my account

But we cannot use this $5 in any plan other than the bonus plan where 1% is paid daily so we will earn only $0.05 daily

But as other plans are offering far too high ROI i dont think this plan is attractive since the earnings is negligible

this hyip program using cheap and simple design...

with daily interest for short term investment I think not many members dare to invest here cause I think plans are also very risky...

the good point is they offer $5 deposit bonus for your first deposit...with this program I think will attract new member to invest here...

The site name "christmas-money" makes me think the admin intention is have the site for a short time frame and the design which indicates the Christmas season also proves the short term operation of the site. So investments in this type of site is risky

Obviously, this is his intention. Such stupid rates only newb would invest in. anyway, I agree with you all that to stay away from this one.

Good to see people are taking advantage of free investment offered by this program

I could not join yesterday so i missed one free payment - but now i am joining this

now and hope tomorrow i get my first free return. Btw i dont see free bonus of 5$ in my account - hope to see it after some time.

Lol! I think Free bonus investment offer is closed - I created my account yesterday and still does not see any

Bonus invesement in my account this hyip, may be the hyip admin is tyred of giving bonus - Btw I am not going to invest in this program from may purse.

Yes the bonus offer is no more since the information about the bonus offer has been removed by the admin from the site home page

Iam happy to see the admin is very fast in processing withdrawals

I feel the site is a good platform to try and make some quick money while the site is still paying

Withdrawal request $ 0.05 [cancel] Dec-30-2010 06:45:14 PM

Hey guys hold on your investment here since its almost 20 hours now from the time i made a withdrawal request and there is a delay in paying as the admin has published in the site faq the withdrawal are processed within 10 hours. So may be the delay is due to the new year but its better to wait until for two more days before ensuring the site is paying or not