Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Investment2013 - Investment2013.net

xetang

Welcome to Investment2013.net

Welcome to all investors in our program, We are a group consisting of 5 persons, our business is registered in a tax haven in the Seychelles and are subject to the jurisdiction.

Each of us is an expert in your field, mainly we are dealing with an investment in the forex market planned and balanced our investments in this market gives us huge profits but we need more money for further development so we can offer so favorable terms of cooperation.

20% daily for 7 days - Total 140%

Minimum deposit 10 USD

Payments 7 days a week

22% daily for 7 days - Total 154%

Minimum deposit 150 USD

Payments 7 days a week

24% daily for 7 days - Total 168%

Minimum deposit 500 USD

Payments 7 days a week

26% daily for 7 days - 182%

Minimum deposit 1000 USD

Payments 7 days a week

Benefits:

DDos Protection

Projected High Returns

Reduction of Risk via Portfolio Diversification

Bear Market Protection

Liquid and Transparent the program

Join here: http://www.investment2013.net/?ref=U9488280

By seeing the investment plans looks like this site wont be staying online with paying status in 2013 or this may give shock to many investors as the gift of 2013 . They are offering a very high roi to the investors so how can we trust in this investment site and there are many chances this may turn into scam very soon .

Well,the roi offered in all plans are really on the high side and this would definitely make the program not to last,I checked AHM,there was only 2 monitors listing it with a WAITING status,I think this program wouldn't be getting attention from investors because of this high roi that it promises

i think this site have thread in TG but not :D, it seems admin looks like want to trick few investors or at least newbie by put TG thread, but that is not give any effect for mostly investors i think, for short term program i think their rate is quite stable rather than other short term program but one thing that i dislike here, that they don't transparant to us about how much income that they already get.

i think this site have thread in TG but not :D, it seems admin looks like want to trick few investors or at least newbie by put TG thread, but that is not give any effect for mostly investors i think, for short term program i think their rate is quite stable rather than other short term program but one thing that i dislike here, that they don't transparant to us about how much income that they already get.

There is no important thing or point if an HYIP has a thread on Talk Gold here. Because Talk Gold is just the same forum like other forum here. Everyone can start the thread on that forum. Also, Talk Gold is not too special here. Well, we can not take any point from this issue

this is another program i can not trust,though i can tell the program will pay investors but i can tell the program will not sustain payment for 7 days.the total return investors stand to get on the program at the end of 7 days is way too high and if the program is paying i dont see the program paying for that 7 days. i guess investors should invest wisely inhere.

Trading inhere could be entirely hasty that is the significantly cause it may not be expected for everyone to speculate some sort of penny inhere. folks to me it is sensible if dont acquire any unecessary possibility inhere. therefore folks the best we're able to be accomplishing inhere at this time should be to steer clear.

each of the profits for the strategies might not end up being sustainable that is because they all over 5% meaning it's high. my spouse and i do not think it's going to last a month thus guys i'd personally end up being taking out myself via investment straight into the deal to prevent finance sacrificing.

Yea,I don't think it is advisable for any investor to invest in this program cos if we look roi offered,we would get to know that the program is offering above 5% on a daily basis,this is just too good to be true,for me,I just can't afford to loose a buck to the program so I will just let the ship sail away

may be the benefit is there but since it is a new site most of the monitors are with the waiting status so its always better to wait until the site have the paying status from the monitors of the site . so i was just thinking to try it after seeing some payment proofs and also the ratings as paying from all the monitors .