Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Av-income.com - av-income.com

Ace-Monitor

I'm not admin.

Modern rate of life of successful people every day requires more and more speed, maneuverability, taking away thus a lot of time. The Strong Trading Company is intended for successful people who aim at financial freedom and independence. Our trade experts have 6 years experience of investment in the biggest profitable industries which include: Forex, Real Estate, Stock Market, mechanical engineering, direct investments, commercial property, etc. Our expertise and experience give us confidence in our future trading performance, and allow us to attract new investors in order to fully realize the current market potential.

Plan:

Up to 4.6% every hour for 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Total profit: 105% $10 - $149 4.40

Total profit: 108% $150 - $1,499 4.50

Total profit: 110% $1,500 - $5,000 4.60

Up to 2.6% every hour for 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Total profit: 115% $10 - $149 2.40

Total profit: 120% $150 - $1,499 2.50

Total profit: 125% $1,500 - $5,000 2.60

Up to 115% daily for 1 day

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

1 day 1 $10 - $149 107.00

1 day 2 $150 - $1,499 110.00

1 day 3 $1,500 - $5,000 115.00

Up to 135% daily for 2 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

2 days 1 $10 - $149 117.00

2 days 1 $150 - $1,499 124.00

2 days 1 $1,500 - $5,000 135.00

Accept

LibertyReserve

Perfectmoney

EgoPay

Join Here

My deposit:

Date: 12/12/2012 3:22 PM

Batch: 123882966

Sent To: U2619938 (AV Income)

Amount: $50.00

Memo: Deposit to AV Income User HH-Monitor

Some RC:

The amount of 0.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.

Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HH-Monitor from AV Income..

Date: 17:36 12.12.12.

Batch: 14362971.

Instant Payment:

Date: 12/12/2012 4:46 PM

Batch: 123894913

From Account: U2619938 (AV Income)

Amount: $2.20

Memo: Withdraw to HH-Monitor from AV Income

Instant Payment:

Date: 12/12/2012 5:45 PM

Batch: 123902289

Amount: $2.20

RC received:

Date: 12/12/2012 5:56 PM

Batch: 123903520

Amount: $3.00

yet another hourly program and i think the actual minimum quantity investment the following is moderate i think several investors can get it economical well my personal spouse and i dont think this course might last several days since the roi made available from the actual admin is too big and unsustainable.

I don't like the fact that this program has many plans as it means that the admin can get distracted because he may not be able to concentrate on all the plans, there are also hourly programs which shows that this one will pay for long as its difficult to maintain a constant paying status hourly. Even though there are payment proofs here, I'll advise that we stay away from this one because such programs can turn scam anytime.

Well, this thread here is not the proper place to post the payment proof here. Hopefully the Admin of this forum can control about this. This new HYIP is using the similar name like a famous HYIP, AVO Inc. Now that HYIP is gone already here. So, this is one point we have to think

Though the site is offering a very high roi to the investors i think it will be good if we try it and run from this program because i have seen that they are having a very good design script and they even have ssl to the hourly programs so they might be paying the investors on time .

@HH-Monitor,I can see your payment proofs but if I may ask you,how many hours did you received the hourly for,i guess you can't receive it for 12 hours,I am very sure of that,the life span of a hourly program like this are always short and this would also destroy the whole program

i really dont know who to believe, i can see proof of payment inhere and 2 hyip monitors are having the program listed with problem status,well for those thinking of giving this program a trial, i dont think the program is gonna pay anybody again and i guess thats why we are not seeing proof of payment inhere again.well this is a link to check the status of the program...http://www.allhyipmonitors.com/details/av-income.com?final=1

i do believe the particular bare minimum amount investment decision this is usually mild i do believe various investors can get that cost-effective well my own loved one and when i don't consider this program may well very last various days considering that the roi presented on the precise administrative is usually too big and unsustainable.