Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Union Bank - union-bank.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to UNION BANK Finance company where experience and technology are a winning combination. We run this program off-line prior to launching it on the internet. We are strong team of traders and have been working successfully together for almost 6 years. You can be certain that your investment will be handled by a group of qualified professionals.

Everyone of us has a high knowledge level about how the money moves in e-commerce, so we can practically ensure that the investments we are making generates high rent ability with low risk due to the skill and experience of each member of the Union Bank team .

Plan:

105% - 130% after 1 day

117% - 210% after 3 days

Accept: Liberty Reserve,PM

Join Union Bank here

according to the stats on the page of this program, this program has being paying some few dollar to investors, i guess the program has being some investors referral commission but the truth on this program is that the program is not safe and i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program,so as not to get scam.

This program is very interesting because it offers given by the program is to make profits for their investors will be very profitable for investors and I think we can take instant advantage of this program because I've just seen this program running and most likely the program will pay

@savehouse,you should get this straight that this type of program do actually pays for 2 to 3 days and I don't think that the admin has manipulated the stats,I think that the program is actually paying cos it has just been newly launched and what you saw in the stats about paying is true,the program has actually been paying ref comms

Yes these sort of sites will be paying for just 2 or 3 days as you said but if they got huge deposit from a investor then they will be deleting there account and banning there ip address . so that is very common in hyip sites . so i never prefer to invest high in hyip programs. and this investment site is really looking risk program .

The offer is very intriguing because it delivers provided by this program is usually to make profits with regards to traders will probably be quite rewarding with regard to traders and I do believe we can get instant good thing about the deal mainly because We have only viewed the deal working and most very likely this program will probably pay

even though offer high profit return for short term period, this hyip site able to make a good progress in term of total active account and total money deposited. maybe it due to the hyip already listed on many of hyip monitor site. but, currently this hyip site is not a good place to make invest because some of hyip monitor site give "problem" and "not paying" report.